Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Elemental (2023)

Tagline: Opposites react.

Genre: Animation, Comedy, Family, Fantasy, Romance

Director: Peter Sohn

Cast: Leah Lewis, Mamoudou Athie, Ronnie del Carmen, Shila Ommi, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Catherine O'Hara, Mason Wertheimer, Ronobir Lahiri, Wilma Bonet, Joe Pera, Matthew Yang King, Clara Lin Ding, Reagan To, Jeff Lapensee, Ben Morris, Jonathan Adams, Alex Kapp, P.L. Brown, Dylan Buccieri, Jessica DiCicco, Innocent Ekakitie, Arif S. Kinchen, Karen Huie, Cole Massie, Scott Menville, Alisha Mullally, Fred Tatasciore, Kari Wahlgren, Terri Douglas, Austin Madison, Assaf Cohen, Secunda Wood, Ava Kai Hauser, Maya Tuttle, Krysta Gonzales

Release: 2023-06-14

Runtime: 102

Plot: In a city where fire, water, land and air residents live together, a fiery young woman and a go-with-the-flow guy will discover something elemental: how much they have in common.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just got back from this with my daughter.

Uhhhh, not exactly bad or anything. But probably the least inspired Pixar movie I've seen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pixar movies bombing

solution

lol
dig-up-stupid.png

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just got back from this with my daughter.

Uhhhh, not exactly bad or anything. But probably the least inspired Pixar movie I've seen.
Have you seen any of the last few? I only saw Luca out of the bunch but it was pretty bad. Sounds like the others were even worse.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
29.5 million weekend. it barely made more than the original Toy Story in 1995 of 29.1 million.
46 million global.

• 1Worf

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I used to be so excited to see the latest Pixar movie in the theater. I think the last one I went to see was WallE or Up. Whichever came last.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I used to be so excited to see the latest Pixar movie in the theater. I think the last one I went to see was WallE or Up. Whichever came last.
for me, the last classic Pixar film was Inside/Out. i love that movie. Finding Dory and Incredibles2 were shameless cash grabs. those sequels were long overdue and it showed. thats not to say it went from classic to terrible. there was a decline but with some notable exceptions. Coco and Soul were pretty imaginative. just not very good.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I thought Moana was a Pixar movie, but nope. Moana and wreck it Ralph are by far my favorite kids movies to watch with my daughter.

I guess Brave and Ratatouille are the only ones I really like watching with my daughter, as far as Pixar movies go.

Edit: actually, Soul is great too. I haven't seen onward or inside out.

Screenshot_20230618-202056.png

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I thought Moana was a Pixar movie, but nope. Moana and wreck it Ralph are by far my favorite kids movies to watch with my daughter.

I guess Brave and Ratatouille are the only ones I really like watching with my daughter, as far as Pixar movies go.

View attachment 478622
You should watch Inside Out with your daughter, good movie. Watching it ten years from now may just make you sad.

• 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

View attachment 478622
Soul is alright, it just lacks something the other classic Pixar films have that made them timeless. maybe an uplifting ending or an interesting story? i dont know, but as a movie, its good, just not classic pixar good. The Little Dinosaur is just bad. it shouldnt be bad, but it is.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Walle is amazing. It shits on everything disney is today.

• 3Like

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I don’t think I’ve actually cared about a Pixar movie coming out since Coco. Onward was surprisingly good but all the recent ones seem like typical 3d animated trash that gets turned out. They definitely used to be a higher standard of animated film.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Onward was the best movie they made recently. I want to say The Good Dinosaur was good too but I've mostly forgotten it. Inside Out was hugely popular. Then most of the old stuff is good but I'm not a fan of Cars or Toy Story stuff. Up is probably their best movie imo.

• 3Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Ah yes. Pixar. They made a kid's movie about menstruation and a movie about a gay hero.

These are not the same people who did Wall-E.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 478622
Inside out was very good, would recommend

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database