Empire

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't know how there isn't a thread on this show. I'm absolutely in love with it. Amazing cast. I think they've done really with the music, it's got great production quality, and next to no commercials for a network show.

Plus some of the music that happens on the show to try not to spoil stuff

Etc. I think people should be watching this show. There is a lot more than just the music, the show itself is pretty damn good.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Never seen the show, but i seen on tvbythenumbers its killing it in the ratings. like 5.6 or someshit and it just keeps getting higher and higher as the weeks go on.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I had heard it was the Fox version of Scandals or the black Dynasty. Neither of those things interest me.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Such a terrible show, I laughed when they said it was renewed for a 2nd season.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Never seen the show, but i seen on tvbythenumbers its killing it in the ratings. like 5.6 or someshit and it just keeps getting higher and higher as the weeks go on.
Yeah.

Empire earned a yet another series high with a gargantuan 5.7, up 6 percent from last week's 5.4 adults 18-49 rating. This marks the eighth straight week that the show's ratings have risen to a new high. Last night's episode garnered the highest rating for any regularly scheduled broadcast drama since the October 1, 2009 episode of Grey's Anatomy.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've been hearing lots of great stuff about this show, but I just can't get motivated to watch it. I have absolutely no interest in the subject matter: I'm not a big music fan, and of all the music I listen to, R&B and rap (which I assume this show is about) are at the bottom of my list.

It seems like someone saw that Nashville was fairly successful and was like, "Shit, if they can make a successful show based on the relatively unpopular country music genre, we could kill it with a show about the ultra popular rap/hip hop/r&b"

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Everytime I happen to flip the show on because I finished watching something on my DVR it is always some black dude in a way-too-tight tshirt with giant headphones on and a gold chain that could choke a horse singing into a mic while someone in the mixing room is arguing