Entourage

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I can't believe they're actually going through with this. The trailer doesn't make it look half bad. The show ended terribly, but I'll see this. Turtle lost a lost of weight.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is this the show that had no real climax or conflict in any episode?

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
It will be better as a movie. Surely they can come up with 85 minutes of plot as opposed to like 200 for a season.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Loved the show, as plotless as it was. Trailer looks half decent, surprisingly.

Also, Emily Ratajowkaisksia aka 'big tits' is in it. Hope she continues the trend of hot girls going topless in Entourage. Considering she's already done it, chances seem high. *thumbs up*

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Last 2 seasons were both pure shit but last one was nothing Entourage at all. They completly pussyfied Ari's character.
I really didn't care about the others (except maybe Drama).
Not really looking forward this movie but i will watch it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This show was always awesome. One of my favorite episodes was during the big Aquaman premier, where the power goes out. Then they go to some high school kid's party at his parent's house before finally giving the kids their car or whatever. Yes, there were shitty scenes, but my overall experience of the show is a strong positive.

EDIT: Looking back, this show really was a foreshadowing of things to come. Aquaman was going to be the biggest movie of 2006 (when they had that episode). Then in 2008, along strolls Iron Man and the prophecy comes true. Comic movies are all the rage now. Well, for Marvel... not DC.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I wouldn't consider it foreshadowing. Spider-Man came out in 2002 and was wildly successful, and that's what they were trying to recreate with Aquaman. In fact, I vaguely remember them specifically referring to Spider-Man's success when discussing Aquaman.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The show went a little downhill when they decided everyone needed to have their own little side stories going on. Most of the great came from the interaction between the main group, the dialogue was hilarious in the first couple seasons.

Emmanuelle Chriqui will always be worth watching too.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Also, Emily Ratajowkaisksia aka 'big tits' is in it. Hope she continues the trend of hot girls going topless in Entourage. Considering she's already done it, chances seem high. *thumbs up*
She's got it turned up to 11.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I always thought the show was a lot of fun up until the last couple seasons where it just got really emo and stupid. No one wanted to watch these characters grow up and mature and overall outside of Jeremy Piven its not like the show had any quality acting to begin with. I still think it was fun in a dumb way at times though. The Vegas episode with Seth Green and Drama's masseuse and the Comic Con ones are two I'll always love.

I'll see the movie. I doubt it'll be anything amazing, but hopefully a couple hours of laughs.

Szlia

Emmanuelle Chriqui will always be worth watching too.
I maintain that I would watch a spin off consisting solely of Sloane going about her day exercising, shopping, driving around town and jet-setting.

I am not sure why we don't see more of Chriqui. Just a little TV here and there, a couple indies that do not sound so hot and a rather lame french comedy (that I actually saw, but she was not helped by the script and got outshined by the marvelous Ana?s Demoustier).

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I maintain that I would watch a spin off consisting solely of Sloane going about her day exercising, shopping, driving around town and jet-setting.
This has got to be the gayest singular sentence ever comprised on these forums. And this is a forum where a gay guy openly talks about ass-tonguing...