EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1. The Plane of Time raid expedition (ALT + R) can be initiated with as little as one and as many as 72 players. It is triggered by clicking on one of the time dials in the outerboundaries of the "Plane of Time A" zone. No merc's allowed. You don't have to do the encounters simultaneously, I think they all have to be done within an hour or so (very easy for a high level group).

Phase One (one hour time limit)
Phase Two (leftover time + additional one hour)
Phase Three (leftover time + additional one hour, 15 minutes)
Phase Four (leftover time + additional four hours): Terris Thule, Saryrn, Tallon Zek, and Vallon Zek
Phase Five (leftover time + additional four hours): Cazic Thule, Bertoxxulous, Rallos Zek, and Innoruuk
Phase Six (leftover time + additional two hours): Quarm
All of this is correct. I can solo the entirety of PoTime on my 95 SK. (No mercs allowed)

You can do each trial in P1 separately. The trick here to save you gate potions is to use a mount and auto run into the door after clearing a section. Eventually you kinda pop through and it will detect you are in P2 without finishing P1 and boot you to the graveyard. On test I nostalgia geared my 65 Warrior in full PoTime BiS items this way.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
So I managed to track down my old email account that I used for EQ back in 1999. There were 3 usernames associated with it; however, every single one of them was banned when I tried to log in (after resetting the passwords). I shot a ticket to SOE about it, but anyone know why that might be? I haven't played these things since at least 2003/4, and for sure didn't do something ban-worthy when I quit back then.

Also: shitty about the TFO stuff. Saw General talking about that today.
A few years back when EQ went F2P, I decided to try and login with my account from 2000 that was banned for cussing. I put in a support ticket and played dumb that I didn't know why the account could possibly be banned. The support guy said that the account was banned but no reason or other data was listed (possibly lost and/or deprecated all the years and databases?). I just played dumb and acted like I really wanted to resub, and he unbanned it. I'd give it a try.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Treant pet is awful. I would have without a doubt rolled one of those, but they'll never beat a fat ass ogre with a big ass brown bear. Ty based crown of deceit

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pet should have been a Griffawn or something cooler than a tree.

Sarnak with a Cokidai would be bad ass, but obviously not easily implementable.

And that frog monk better do a double kick to chest followed with a backflip for Flying Kick.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am really surprised the hoards of Drizzt fans didn't win the day. My hope was for the Gnome Beastlord, but in the end none of it is really anything more than a diversion.

Elidroth_sl

shitlord
So did anyone catch this?EverQuest - Community News

Along with wood elf beastlords winning the vote, Froglok Monks are also going to be a race/class combo. Froggy flying kick ftw.
You're welcome.
smile.png

The Froglok Monk happened because I was testing a raid about a year ago on a Monk character, and for no damn good reason, I changed myself into a Froglok. The response from people was pretty crazy to say the least, so when the idea of new race/class combos came up, I pitched the monk pretty hard.

Oh.. and the backwards flip (like with flip casting spells), will be the animation for flying kick. :p

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I was really surprised when Monk wasn't one of the initial classes when the race was introduced.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
You're welcome.
smile.png

The Froglok Monk happened because I was testing a raid about a year ago on a Monk character, and for no damn good reason, I changed myself into a Froglok. The response from people was pretty crazy to say the least, so when the idea of new race/class combos came up, I pitched the monk pretty hard.

Oh.. and the backwards flip (like with flip casting spells), will be the animation for flying kick. :p
Thanks! I'm already farming a twink set. Got a ton po's and flayed skin leggings ready to go
smile.png

pointyboot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
All of this is correct. I can solo the entirety of PoTime on my 95 SK. (No mercs allowed)

You can do each trial in P1 separately. The trick here to save you gate potions is to use a mount and auto run into the door after clearing a section. Eventually you kinda pop through and it will detect you are in P2 without finishing P1 and boot you to the graveyard. On test I nostalgia geared my 65 Warrior in full PoTime BiS items this way.
Gate pots for phase 2 though, correct?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I finished the "Advanced Power Leveler's guide" and added it to the original post in the thread. I also added a section about "How EXP Bonuses work in EQ".
Advanced Power Leveler's guide, 1-90+ on Test Server
-Note: Ever wondered how to take a character from level 1 to level 90+ in 10 hours or less? This guide is not for everyone. It has very precise requirements for optimum power leveling using multiple accounts.
Both guides are ones I would have loved to have had a year or two ago when I was trying to figure things out for myself. I hope they are useful to everyone.

Neuad_sl

shitlord
For the normal leveling guide might I suggest dragon scale hills 'farm' camp for 70-75, along with the 3 quests to kill crows scarecrows and beetles from the gnome right next to the farm?

I just found the place last night and its great aa exp at level 71. Easily moloable, but I have a ranger with tank merc and afk shaman with healer merc for safety.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Some random questions someone might know the answer to:

Do the old RAF accounts still have the crazy exp bonuses (100% normal, 300% grouped with linked account)? If so, is there any way to see which accounts are linked?

Does anyone know what "EQ Social Media Quest Month 4 Award" and "EQ Tracking feature" on the Account details page are?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
maybe something to do with the EverQuest Worlds mobile app that was released last year?

Needless

Toe Sucker
I miss /stick
running 3 alts around behind me while im HSing shit is awful with only /follow haha

--

I need to see which accounts of mine are RAF.. I should get a 73 ranger so i can utilize Flight's guide