EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Elidroth_sl

shitlord
Oh yeah.. that one. That was a shirt from SOE Live last year. Those were "on-demand" iron-on transfer type shirts. I'm not sure those are even available anymore.

Gryphe

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thought I would quickly plug a Test Server guild that might interest folks on the board. For those who don't know you get free gold and access to all expansions on the Test Server.

The guild is a progression guild, <Return to Glory>, and is currently in the Omens of War expansion (level 70). It's a reasonably casual guild that raids twice per week, Tuesday and Saturday at 8pm CST. Raid copies from FV and/or PLing are available. Check out the website:Return to Glory - Test Server - Everquest - Guild Hosting - Guild Launchor get with me, or any other member in game.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I voted for a Dark Elf Ranger... I would have considered playing again for that.
Well, I dont know how much I would have enjoyed seeing a variation of the name Drizzt every 5 seconds... but this would have been pretty legit, yea.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Is the test server dead or some shit, i tried checking it out yesterday and today and it's been down?
I'm getting the itch to play again lol

Drade

Lord Nagafen Raider
Far from dead, SoE seems to have completely borked something and it's been down for extended maintenance for most of the last 2 days.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
A shit group is better than no group. Most people in your situation just want to play, and by starting a group you're giving them at least that. If someone is sitting on their ass, but will call a group you put together a shit group, that'd be a good clue to leave them sitting on their ass, and out of it next time.
I disagree, that's what lead to the entire multi box, solo, and merc dela to begin with. People rather struggle by on their own than deal with a shit group.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've been fiending hard to play this, kind of want to 2box a cleric & something else casually without getting the urge to PL myself with my ranger lol.

Perhaps i'll bust out a bard/cleric combo tonight for shits n giggles even though i already have one thats 70ish and a bard thats 85ish
frown.png

Or a mage... hmmmmmmmm

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Well that sucks. I logged in my main account today, as ranger. Went to log in my shaman and no password. I gave it to someone from the FoH boards and when they gave it back they PM'd me the new password. Well that was a totally epic study idea since FoH disappeared.

Needless

Toe Sucker
That sucks :X

I logged in and saw EXP Pots are like 300k now, jesus christ. They murdered that quest now?