EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Go to raidloot.com, pull up a list of ac augs, and go down the list picking up the ones that seem doable to you. You'll want 25? ac in every slot to be viable, eventually.

Edit: Yeah, you want to put your highest ac aug on your shield. Something about shield ac not being affected by diminishing returns...

Jais

Trakanon Raider
I currently play a lvl 100 Sk in RoF T3 group shit, got like 6.5k AA and Sk is as viable a tank as any, add in swarming, epic 2.0, invis, fd, undead invis, mount, not having to change target to self heal, etc makes them pretty badass. Evilgamer will be your bread and butter for Sk info. Augs are crazy important but in your 70s I think you can hit up two locations for 25ac non lore augs to cover like 8 slots total I think. I wouldnt worry too much about camping the early Rune aug cause I hear it's a pita but Rune proc augs are great for agro and quasi healing.

And yeah, shield AC doesnt count toward solf cap ac or some shit so like 1 ac on shield = 2 effective ac or something. And Warriors use sword and board for tanking these days.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So im looking for 2 sets of Abstruse, one for Shaman and one for SK on test. Maybe copy some over if you have it on a different server. I would be glad to pay you or if you want, I would even buy you one of those Kronos or whatever.

HAMsmith_sl

shitlord
I have developed brain damage trying to figure out a zone for a level 68-69 group. So if a 69 MAG, 69 SHM, 68 MAG with mercs wanted to do something other than TSS hot zones, what would they do?

clerica_sl

shitlord
katta kastrum elementals or splitpaw would be a good place to go. 69 mage with earth pet to tank and 68 mage with the water pet. if you have theft of essence aa you can drop the mercs completely and heal using the aa's or spells with the anti-summoned nukes to help even more. you might even be able to get by with an air pet to tank. buff up with the shaman and use the panther line for extra dps with the pets.

Krozman

N00b
Krozman - do you have quest names or a list of the augs? My Google fu is failing me.
1. Steel Behemoths raid. Just need 6 to request and may have 2 augs depending on class.
2. Gem of the 11th Defender, seer, etc.http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/q...tml?quest=5052
3. All of the current Missions, Stones of power, etc,
4. Steamfront mountains quests.
5. Glowing feta rune

Really just get onto Alla and start with the current anniversary, and then go back year by year. There are a ton. Link Provided:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/q...tml?quest=6782

roddo_sl

shitlord
Anyone have the link to the merc j5 quest? i need to do it, seems I'm high enough to maybe do it by myself and have 3 different accts with a 75 or greater toon on em.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I will be doing the j5 for my druid alt on monday morning if you want to tag along, or anyone else. Take about two hours unless the scouts are iffy and a bad pull or two. I can just task add ya and you can do the rest by yourself, what evs

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Yeah that's terrible if there's anyone else in the group. Always have to wait a repop or two for the shocktroopers or the scouts anyways.