EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

roddo_sl

shitlord
thanks for the help nylab. Got blasted by RL, and probably will for the next few days. Hope to at least finish the J5 on my ranger this weekend. Then i am pretty sure i can do it on the rest of my crew after that by myself.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
np man, get the rest of your guys to 85 and we can finish that up for ya. youve been afk everyday ive seen ya on.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still have a full backpack of Double EXP potions on FV. Open invitation to anyone wanting to create a new character and copy over to Test. These double exp weekends + double EXP pots you can take a class from creation to 90+ in a few hours.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I could use that as well Fight. I will be online pretty much all night tonight and day tomorrow. Jorren on test or let me know when is good for you.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rukkas is the characters name on Firiona Vie. I can log in now for the next 10 minutes or so if anyone wants to copy them over to test.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
cant seem to message you on my phone but its Nylab on the test server. join the rerolled channel and you can get a ton more help when im not around. im a morning to afternoon guy on the east coast. gimme a holler

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
So, if I were to jump back into this game until stuff like Wildstar and what not came out... How bad of a money sink am I looking at?

I'm bored.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It is a good idea to create the char on FV server so you can borrow some twink items or EXP potions and copy the char over to test with them in your inventory.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
On test /autojoin rerolled:trannies
Probably a way to join the channel from other servers, but unsure what the command is.