EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

yo dracula. don't start quite yet brother. i have some exp pots i can let you copy over. i know saban and flight have a bunch as well. so, try to get atleast 1 batch. ive got 12, i think they have like 24 respectively. get theirs or mine, will make exp exponentially faster. im actually online now so if you join the rerolled chan, i can make my 12 happen.

p.s. harfle, im not banned for my drunk and very insane outbursts in feerott2 like 10 days ago. hit a Wakandan up, damn

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
So, I just logged in and my old characters are gone. I am panicking. That's a lot of years that would be lost. I would be sad.

What do?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Make sure youre on the right server. There was a shit ton of server mergers over the years. And honestly, you could do all that over in less than a week or two anyway. Even the gear and shit you have is obsolete.

Hit up some of these dudes with the exp pots, then copy to test and profit.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Make sure youre on the right server. There was a shit ton of server mergers over the years. And honestly, you could do all that over in less than a week or two anyway. Even the gear and shit you have is obsolete.

Hit up some of these dudes with the exp pots, then copy to test and profit.
It said Tunare, which is where I was. I'll take a look around.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
LOL, dont even bother. I get 50 AA per lesson easy.
Well it's not that. They were my old characters. I had so many years put into them, they're kind of sentimental now.

Is there anyway I can get a GM to help me?

Edit: And how the fuck do you even get on test?

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's a drop down box on the launcher that toggles live/test. Use /test to copy characters from live.

yo dracula. don't start quite yet brother. i have some exp pots i can let you copy over. i know saban and flight have a bunch as well. so, try to get atleast 1 batch. ive got 12, i think they have like 24 respectively. get theirs or mine, will make exp exponentially faster. im actually online now so if you join the rerolled chan, i can make my 12 happen.

p.s. harfle, im not banned for my drunk and very insane outbursts in feerott2 like 10 days ago. hit a Wakandan up, damn
Awesome, I'll have to hit you up next time i'm on. What server are the EXP pots on?

.... I have lost faith in your ability to play eq but just maybe try fv
Ahhh yes, I should have known that with it being mentioned 600 times previously.

ibw4La7gWK5rLT.gif

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well it's not that. They were my old characters. I had so many years put into them, they're kind of sentimental now.

Is there anyway I can get a GM to help me?

Edit: And how the fuck do you even get on test?
Phone Customer Service. As long as you have the original credit card / billing / email info or the CD key they can restore accounts and even deleted characters. I've had it done.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
...and then hope your character names are unique enough to not have an 'x', 'e' or 'exe' tacked onto the end of them when you copy over to test