EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure if there is some joke here that I don't know about....but /claim will give all sorts of rewards for god knows what.

Mounts, bags, house items, xp pots, LoN cards, etc

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What vGrade is talking about is someone clearing out their bank and linking items to general chat.

A person who wants it will say 'claim Blade of Carnage' in general and the one clearing out their bank usually parcels it to the recipient.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Anyone have any Wizard junk to give away on test? Solutionse is the name. I just copied over with my brother

Mystrak_sl

shitlord
As a idea of how 'hard' it is to start on test, I made a ranger, /test buff to 25 with the junk gear, gave it some plat for a merc. Took it to Gokaru Mesa or whatever just north of blightfire moors where mobs start at like 35 I think, not even trying I was level 33 in under 2 hours and didn't even get close to dying except when I jumped some named bear. Half the time was spent looting the corpses which after I sold all the junk I looted the next day in about 2 hours I made over 2k plat and got 11 more levels i think. This was not using exp pots at all just the lesson of the day aa you get free. Also looted 3 or 4 pieces of gear I could use.
If you need plat feel free to ask me, I'm usually in the chat channel that some of the people here use /join rerolled p/w is trannies (I have no idea who originally made this, was in the first 10 or so pages of this thread). Can't do like a million to everyone but heck, 30-40k is easy.
As for grouping, I've grouped a couple times with random people I gave low level gear to in that zone who needed it. But I probably never will group with them again because I logout, next day I login they are 10-20 levels higher lol.
Characters I'm normally on are Yoshihira or Mystrak, I can't even recall the rangers name lol.

Horyuken_sl

shitlord
Been playing on test, have both chars up to level 97 but I don't understand how no one is selling dreadmotes for rank 2 spells? Cant people copy them over just to sell? enlighten me!

Nitsude_sl

shitlord
Been playing on test, have both chars up to level 97 but I don't understand how no one is selling dreadmotes for rank 2 spells? Cant people copy them over just to sell? enlighten me!
I used to copy over plenty of stuff, but I'm at the point now where I'll never need to sell anything for platinum again and copying can take a good 20-30 minutes. Just not worth my time.

Nitsude_sl

shitlord
Kerafyrm defeated. SoD group content is open. We're starting SoD raids Feb. 10th.

I'll be waiting for the influx of apps we get every new expansion.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
People do copy and sell them but they charge up the ass for it. We have a few thousand because of Level32 Bard and I can mail you some today, when I find your name

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Yeah I would enjoy watching that, never seen that fight yet. Remember to video it if you guy do him again!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the price of Krono on Vox has gone up 50% in the last two weeks. meh.

the conspiracy theorist in me thinks there might be a dupe out there.