EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I know on FV that GTCs were massively undervalued before Krono came in. I don't know what they're at now. People are terrible at math.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Krono's on FV have gone from (supposedly) 300k a month or two ago to around 650k average now.

Also, I've been playing on FV recently; got a Beastlord up to 92 and working on some AA now. While I like Test and the ability to be self sufficient due to multiple accounts, playing more than 1 or 2 characters is more "work" than "fun" to me =/ If anyone is on FV and wants to play, friend Clomp!

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Dear Elidroth,

Go tell whoever to fix the chat system please, come on dude. It worked for 13 years and now it doesn't work. Test server chat has been down for 28 hours now or some shit and my messages to Jchan go unnoticed. I know this happens to the normal servers but I don't care about them at all, just clear up Test server real quick pretty please? I will offer my help on this issue, make me a guide and give me 1 single command - reset chat - or whatever you call it. I will spend 9 minute every single day and reset every servers chat. I refuse to speak to any players, don't even need the /say command or anything else, reset chat and goto server.

Day 7 - still no chat server/friends list/BADASS ReRolled channel.

Neuad_sl

shitlord
I wish this game had a decent website for lore. And not the same stuff I read back in 2003 about how the races were created. Actual lore and history.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Anyone on test able to throw a little help my way? Maybe enough to get a merc? Couldn't find any of my old characters (or my accounts were banned) but wanted to see about giving EQ a go again. I'm playing a halfling ranger by the name of Qwikster (hah).

Nitsude_sl

shitlord
Anyone on test able to throw a little help my way? Maybe enough to get a merc? Couldn't find any of my old characters (or my accounts were banned) but wanted to see about giving EQ a go again. I'm playing a halfling ranger by the name of Qwikster (hah).
Sending you some plat and some other things.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got the wife to start playing with me again. She went Pally and I switched to a shaman that I copied over. We're both 41, for leveling should we do hotzones (burning woods) or straight to the hole at this point?

Shaman's name is Rebalex btw.

DickTrickle

Sending you some plat and some other things.
Were you able to do that? I am guessing that would come in through the mail? Just logged in and didn't see anything. But if it will be coming, thanks for the help
smile.png
It's been close to ten years for me so everything is a little overwhelming.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got the wife to start playing with me again. She went Pally and I switched to a shaman that I copied over. We're both 41, for leveling should we do hotzones (burning woods) or straight to the hole at this point?

Shaman's name is Rebalex btw.
City if Mist or Hole at 41

Nitsude_sl

shitlord
Were you able to do that? I am guessing that would come in through the mail? Just logged in and didn't see anything. But if it will be coming, thanks for the help
smile.png
It's been close to ten years for me so everything is a little overwhelming.
Go to Plane of Knowledge, use Find and click on the Parcel vendor. To do that easily, I recommend alphabetically organizing the left side of the Find menu by vendor type. This should give you a path to the parcel vendor. The vendor is located in the area where all the newer tradeskill vendors are near the small bank if you have trouble using Find.

When you right-click on the parcel vendor the vendor window should have 3 tabs. Click on the tab for parcels. You should be able to retrieve parcels from there.

DickTrickle

Go to Plane of Knowledge, use Find and click on the Parcel vendor. To do that easily, I recommend alphabetically organizing the left side of the Find menu by vendor type. This should give you a path to the parcel vendor. The vendor is located in the area where all the newer tradeskill vendors are near the small bank if you have trouble using Find.

When you right-click on the parcel vendor the vendor window should have 3 tabs. Click on the tab for parcels. You should be able to retrieve parcels from there.
Got the stuff and wow, thanks so much. This will definitely help a lot.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They ended it around the same time EQ went F2P. Although, it is grandfathered in for those accounts that were active and paid the subscription at the time of the transition.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They ended it around the same time EQ went F2P. Although, it is grandfathered in for those accounts that were active and paid the subscription at the time of the transition.
Do you lose this if those accounts ever stop paying Gold sub? I swear I remember reading that both accounts had to maintain Gold for the RAF to keep in effect. Also, no idea if they drop Gold, then resub later if the RAF xp will kick in again.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like Drakah's UI. I use the Lords of Everquest version but there are different skins for it.

EQInterface downloads

Also remember you can change the text font in the options and resize the text with /chatfontsize