EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is the free AA grant on Test yet?

Yes, I could just log in and check, but I'm being lazy right now.

I stopped being lazy.

It's not on Test yet. Just checked.

On that note though - anyone have anything for a level 71 monk that I moved to test? Have only a couple hundred AA and basically crappy gear. Wouldn't turn down a hand out if anyone has anything nice. Thanks in advance! Name is Ancette

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Is there a way to get decent weapons leveling up? The defiant stuff is great for armor but its weapons seem to be very lacking by comparison. The level 50ish defiant seems equivalent/slightly better than a lot of Vex Thal/PoP stuff, but my testbuff ranger started with a 12/25 sword (which was a copy of a common mob drop from Luclin, I think).

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Out of curiosity, does anyone use MQ2?

*edit:

Disregard. I only wanted to use it on Test server (entirely just for the /stick command because /follow sucks balls), but apparently it doesn't work on Test.

Is there ANY way to get a superior version of /follow?

Needless

Toe Sucker
mmobugs has a version that works on test, just sayin~
who knows if you'll get banned or not, i haven't used it in a long time. Pretty sure you also need to pay to access it

Neuad_sl

shitlord
Someone suggested this to make autofollow work better, and it really seems to have worked.

Alt-O on the char you want to follow with

Display
Advanced
Max Background FPS - All the way up
Max FPS - 30

Mystrak_sl

shitlord
Is the free AA grant on Test yet?

Yes, I could just log in and check, but I'm being lazy right now.

I stopped being lazy.

It's not on Test yet. Just checked.

On that note though - anyone have anything for a level 71 monk that I moved to test? Have only a couple hundred AA and basically crappy gear. Wouldn't turn down a hand out if anyone has anything nice. Thanks in advance! Name is Ancette
Not sure what you're idea of crappy gear is all I had was some 70 defiant but sent that to you. If you don't need it just vendor or tribute it , whatever :p

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Check the bazaar for Glowing Othni or Athlai for that quest. Check raidloot Armor sets for stats. You can get both at 71 and I think it grows with you to lvl 75. They only drop in the revamped CT, BB when they are available. There is usually someone that testcopys it over and sells it. I am sure someone can hook you up with plat. I may be on this weekend and can help in that regard.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Check the bazaar for Glowing Othni or Athlai for that quest. Check raidloot Armor sets for stats. You can get both at 71 and I think it grows with you to lvl 75. They only drop in the revamped CT, BB when they are available. There is usually someone that testcopys it over and sells it. I am sure someone can hook you up with plat. I may be on this weekend and can help in that regard.
Understanding what those Glowing items for helps out a lot -- I'd see them in chat a lot but kind of just passed them by. Looks like they would actually be feasible to get.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Thanks, I'll take a look at that stuff - that sounds like something that I'd probably definitely be able to utilize well - since 75ish is likely where I'll stop I'd think.

Thanks for the info, and the offer!

And Mystrak - thanks for the gear! It's better than what I had, indeed!

Therage

Vyemm Raider
So is there a guild on test? Or? Im going to testcopy over basically a 85+ Shm/nec/enc/bst/Sk. Just wondering does it copy only everything on me? or in bags or what?

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
So is there a guild on test? Or? Im going to testcopy over basically a 85+ Shm/nec/enc/bst/Sk. Just wondering does it copy only everything on me? or in bags or what?
Mystrak is right, everything copies over except shared bank. As for guilds, there is The Faceless Order (progression guild currently on SoD xpac I think), and the Legion of Blackburrow which is the high end raiding guild for Test. Currently LOB is doing RoF T1/2 raids for the most part.