EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Her name is Kim Taeyeon if you're worried about her condition, lol.
Nits hides in her bushes, monitoring her health and daily movements. His favorite days are when the other Girls' Generation members come over to create another incredibly bad K-pop song.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am sure his point is the fact that you can just copy over whatever you like from other servers. People bring raid gear over from FV server, where there are hardly any no drop items at all. Infinite inflow of plat / items means value is next to nothing.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am sure his point is the fact that you can just copy over whatever you like from other servers. People bring raid gear over from FV server, where there are hardly any no drop items at all. Infinite inflow of plat / items means value is next to nothing.
Yes, I agree with that part of it 100%, but there is still some value to a test server account. When you have those people test copying raid gear it gets put on a level 1 toon. Getting to level 100 with max AA takes time, and is therefore worth some amount of money, imo.

dissent_sl

shitlord
Why would people buy Test accounts? :p
Test is as good as any other server, but exp goes twice as fast and no need to pay for accounts/subscription to get access to everything. Insulates you from some of the fuckery of the free to play BS. There's a guild raiding current content if that's your thing, but if you like to box 3+ accounts with max aa and no item restrictions, hard to beat Test as well. On that note, I think I'm going to start over on test, so I have a 100 bard/mage/wiz box group on test that I may sell if anyone here is interested. Can do pretty much any group content.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've still got a raid geared 100 mage with max aa, 100 necro max aa, and 100 bard within 150 aa of max on test server. 3 accounts. Also have some 85 heroic character accounts on test. Willing to sell pretty cheap. Need the cash right now
frown.png
PM me or post here if you need more info or have questions. Thanks

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm fairly certain the reason is because there's no animation skeleton files for classic models, and even back in Luclin, they didn't have the ability to make new animations for those models because there were no rigged models, which prompted the creation of the Luclin models in the first place. You'd have to use the sitting animation with classic models, and even then it'd look pretty dumb.
Fuck, the sitting animation while on a mount would be better in my mind.

The thing about the old models wasn't just that they looked better, they were also funny and had charm. I'd love to zip around on a mount with a Troll or Ogre's little legs sticking out by his sides.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
I have a quick question for those more knowledgeable of the post-PoP game: are there any items similar to the Staff of Temperate Flux that allow one to cast a spell many times on an NPC in a short period of time? Or player abilities that do the same?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I think you can divine stun on a pet and have it auto-refresh b/c of invalid target. I can't remember if the DS on pet got fixed or the fact that it could proc a group heal on invalid targets got fixed.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I have a quick question for those more knowledgeable of the post-PoP game: are there any items similar to the Staff of Temperate Flux that allow one to cast a spell many times on an NPC in a short period of time? Or player abilities that do the same?
Something likehttp://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=127554?

Instant-click -15PR/DR with no reuse.

Getting it requires all the normal progression (or just Mercenary?) for Tower of Rot, though. Not super easy.

But it's an instant-click against a mob, with no reuse, all/all, and 250 range - it's an "essential" for hardcore folks.

DavivMcD

Peasant
I got a 3-box team up to 65 on live, hit the 250 aa cap and decided to start over on test rather than start paying. What's a good class to go with rogue+bard? I went with shammy in the previous team, but between the bard and defiant gear stats his buffs were completely useless.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
rogue+bard+SK probably. As you get higher levels the stat buffs won't be useless, but a real tank will become increasingly desirable over a mercenary as you get to the highest levels.