EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
I did a lot of power leveling over the double EXP holiday. In addition to my level 100 Necro and Beast, I now have a level 100 Berserker, 92 Shaman, 92 Enchanter, and 93 Shadow Knight.

I found out some ridiculous things you can do with Berserkers, and I updated the first post in the thread with the info.
You should fraps the berserker swarming. I'd love to see something like that in action.

Sarg_sl

shitlord
Ok. Going to work on getting a bard together i think ..or could do a shaman i guess but do you guys actually want an app or should i just bug someone when i am ready to go?

Amenra

Molten Core Raider
Just started playing on Fippy Darkpaw again. I got a lvl 59 ranger on there named Amenra if anyone wants to group up.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Any advice on gear progression? What expansions should I just skip?

Right now I am sitting in Elegant Defiant gear + DSH named accesories. I'm assuming that is probably the best there is until 80ish. Should I just stay in elegant and try for Abstuse stuff in HoT at 85? Or would I get the shit kicked out of me. Some of the sets look like they are tedious to piece together with all the little pieces you have to collect. I'd like to avoid unnecessary farming.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The easy way: Get J5 mercs, ride them till 90, then a ton of tradeable gear from Tier 1 RoF zones opens up. It is the All/All, 2100 hps/mana variety with focus effects to 100. If you can copy plat over from other servers, you can equip yourself via the auction house.

Traditional way: At 80-85, House of Thule will be doable and the named mobs, gear is plentiful. House of Thule to 90 and then Shard's Landing to 100. Nobody gears through SoD, Underfoot, or VoA now.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Appreciate the info. Been going over Underfoot, SoD info all day and I was a little worried I'd have to go through all of that first before moving on. The next armor set up from Elegant is only like 400ish hp and that seemed like a stupid amount of work for what would of likely been a barely noticeable increase in power.

Spynx_sl

shitlord
Hot cheetos and takis would love more players on test we are sitting in the 70-100 range I can help pl you up just hit up cimo or spamz

Orcus_sl

shitlord
Did you give some sweet twink gear to a shadowknight in gloomingdeep on FV a couple of days ago? That was me, thanks dude
smile.png

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm I'm tempted. I think I left my wizard in full Potime gear, though I might of logged in sometime after I quit and upgrade a few things, don't think I destroyed anything though. Only issue is getting back to 65(which isnt hard) and I probably have some AAs that weren't available.

Hmm probably easier to just start over, instead of trying to figure out what is ok and not ok and not sure I can do a wizard again after 7 years. Only bad thing is getting flags, all the DoN stuff, epics again :p

Edit: Checked hes 74, so I must of logged in sometime to play for a bit :p I banked all my potime gear that I'm not wearing and I have a few AAs that are past GoD. Ugh trying to make this compliant is a pain.

Filoranae_sl

shitlord
TFO killed Ukan Bloodfeaster with 41 lvl 65s tonight - our last mob to finish out God.
The level cap is now 70. We'll be moving into Oow soon!
If you're interested in joining for the next steps in progression you can check out our website for more info.
E3wHo.jpg

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
TFO killed Ukan Bloodfeaster with 41 lvl 65s tonight - our last mob to finish out God.
The level cap is now 70. We'll be moving into Oow soon!
If you're interested in joining for the next steps in progression you can check out our website for more info.
I updated the first post in the thread with current info and progress.