EQ Never

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yes, i should have said "so far"*
wink.png

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I trust Eliroth, so if he says things are looking up, I'll give him the benefit of doubt.

90Proof_sl

shitlord
I watch the workshop shows and sometimes browse through the reddit comments.

Bros ... I'm still on the bandwagon, I think EQNext is going to be awesome.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The only way they could make voxels appealing was marketing how much fun we could have destroying them. Reminds me of the movie Pixels which I never saw but heard was equally awful.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I trust Eliroth, so if he says things are looking up, I'll give him the benefit of doubt.
Wasn't elidroth saying that things were fine less than a week before everyone got fired?

To his benefit though the projects he's on (namely eq classic from my limited understanding) have been pretty decent recently. Could be key cuts freeing up more of the off the cuff implementations. Super armchair from me. Tons of guys here are poopsocking it still.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
They are still dealing with visual properties of voxels and how they relate to optimization. I wouldn't be surprised if this game didn't release until 2018.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Wasn't elidroth saying that things were fine less than a week before everyone got fired?
Yeah. He did something like insulting someone for saying to expect layoffs, said noone was getting laid off / fired, then a bunch of people got laid off / fired.

Elidroth_sl

shitlord
Yeah. He did something like insulting someone for saying to expect layoffs, said noone was getting laid off / fired, then a bunch of people got laid off / fired.
Not really what I said, but ok. The point I was making is there wasn't some company named Daybreak that bought SOE. SOE became Daybreak, and the people running the show when we were SOE were the same people running the show at Daybreak. It was a name change. We all knew there would be some trimming going on around here.. but nobody other than the Exec level knew how bad it would be.