EQ Never

Quaid

Trump's Staff
This has been a gigantic FAIL so far... holy shit, is that what they think we all want? I'm cringing to think what they "think" we want in EQN now....
This is what their marketers think is good for your perception of the company, ya. And I pretty much agree with them. I'm far more likely to give these people money if I can relate to them as people, rather then being some suit behind a curtain.

This is clearly an internal thing and they obviously did it because it was something they wanted to have fun with, and they wanted us to see that.. I think it's cool.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
This is what their marketers think is good for your perception of the company, ya. And I pretty much agree with them. I'm far more likely to give these people money if I can relate to them as people, rather then being some suit behind a curtain.

This is clearly an internal thing and they obviously did it because it was something they wanted to have fun with, and they wanted us to see that.. I think it's cool.
You are absolutely fucking insane.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
ROFL - I can't believe anyone was excited for this shit. They are making Microsoft look competent.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Is there really any person in the world that would like this stupid Dragod/Dragon's Prophet video?