EQ Never

Tredge

Vyemm Raider
I predict the facial expressions will devolve into 100's of idots running around with the most retarded look they can find 100% of the time because they think its cool.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Yeah just post "Kerrans look like fucking faggots and the combat & class system is terrible" and rack up points.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also, why aren't ANY of these cock-gobbling "journalists" asking real, hard-hitting, important questions? I get this is a fan-faire and not Nuremberg, but I haven't seen or read a single quote or instance of a journalist asking something even mildly controversial - which is odd, because this game is being made by SOE. Surely at least one of the journalists in attendance has played something these schlubs have produced this decade.
Hard hitting questions like what? The game is in such early development that the best answer you can really get is "We're going to prevent that". People need to just calm the fuck down and wait a bit for more information once actual testing begins.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can we get a poll up in this thread? Somewhere along the lines of "Post-SOE Live how many people will play the game they presented?"

For raiding or even groups? All the fucking time. My WoW guild has nearly quit raiding because a tank and healer decided to just take a break. We're having to scrounge up somewhat geared tank and healer alts just for any hope of raiding - and then PUG the rest.

And we're on a lower population server, so recruiting is a fucking nightmare.
As a MT and OT I was always in demand, but what you've said is true. Guilds are at the total mercy of Healing and Tank roles.

Have they said anything else about the trinity yet?

They didn't say they're completely getting rid of it, but they just said the roles aren't as important.. that could mean a whole mess of things. If they're pulling a GW2 then fuck that noise, but if there are still tanks and healers and a system that allows pretty much anyone to be a tank or healer then that's fine with me. I can't see them completely getting rid of the trinity and having 40 classes. It just doesn't make sense.
Gw2 is not a MMO they are not even 3rd world MMO, they took to lazy route for content as well as class balance.

Also if no trinty most of us wont want to play it, when these ass clowns were thinking of no trinty don't they realize that many players like to be tank class or healer or hybrid support sometimes instead of just being dps or caster all the time.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Gw2 is not a MMO they are not even 3rd world MMO, they took to lazy route for content as well as class balance.

Also if no trinty most of us wont want to play it, when these ass clowns were thinking of no trinty don't they realize that many players like to be tank class or healer or hybrid support sometimes instead of just being dps or caster all the time.
Someone else said it before, this is a game of people that got picked last for groups or didn't get invited on raids.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Have they said anything else about the trinity yet?

They didn't say they're completely getting rid of it, but they just said the roles aren't as important.. that could mean a whole mess of things. If they're pulling a GW2 then fuck that noise, but if there are still tanks and healers and a system that allows pretty much anyone to be a tank or healer then that's fine with me. I can't see them completely getting rid of the trinity and having 40 classes. It just doesn't make sense.
They've said that if you want to tank, you can tank. They just want there to be tactics available so a tank or any other role isn't absolutely necessary all the time.

rolx_sl

shitlord
I bet most people like Holy Trinity. The large majority are DPS and like that they can just sit back spamming spells while they jerk off. Heaven forbid they actually have to have a fucking pulse to be successful at raiding.
With multiple references to playing and jerking off i'm going to venture to say your a veteran.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
As a MT and OT I was always in demand, but what you've said is true. Guilds are at the total mercy of Healing and Tank roles.
I'm the MT in my guild as well, but many encounters REQUIRE two tanks. We can't progress even with one tank.

If I REALLY want to raid, I basically have to ditch my friends at this point. It's sad.

dogbarf_sl

shitlord
Yeah just post "Kerrans look like fucking faggots and the combat & class system is terrible" and rack up points.
> Not wanting to play a character that is 100% cheesy
rrr_img_38950.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Most people would prefer dual classing over every classing. Especially in a game without leveling. Or at least the ones I know would.