EQ Never

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I think this is another reason why a sticked post/thread would be nice to have all the images (especially the most recent ones) all spoiler with descriptions. Where are all these pics coming from??

misery_sl

shitlord
I think this is another reason why a sticked post/thread would be nice to have all the images (especially the most recent ones) all spoiler with descriptions. Where are all these pics coming from??
Most of the recent ones come from thecreating the world panel. Which I'm just now getting around to watching since I finally caught up with the thread for the day.

Also, the unveiling the black box video.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I'm sorry, as much as I want to agree and give him another chance he basically did the equivalent of raping his own daughter and then blaming it on the voices in his head and/or drugs. (note his daughter = Vanguard and is meant in no means to be a real world equivalent relating his actions to those of sick twisted fucking rapists). Vanguard will always be the Al Bundie "could have been" and I will never forgive the part he played in ultimately leading to its relative demise. The only redemption he could make is to donate his work for a year with no salary on a new project tied to Vanguard Unleashed, a 2014 updated version based on mainly the same classes, general dungeons etc with all the bugs/performance issues worked out and a few more additional things added and extra raid content. Then i might forgive and would even pay 50 dollars a month for his game if he delivered!

Until then he is on my select list of piss on sight list.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
UI with painting tools.

You can see the UI with character/weapons abilities on Butler's screen ->
rrr_img_39478.jpg

Hmerly

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thats actually a screenshot of what looks like world building tools, so it was probably EQ Landmark

UI with painting tools.

You can see the UI with character/weapons abilities on Butler's screen ->

rrr_img_39474.jpg
hopefully they'll have OC support in landmark. it'll give a sense of scale that you might overlook otherwise (some games had what looked like "10L milk jugs" / mailboxes that were too huge, etcetc). (bitch sidenote: 2x heavy patterened shirts for his age? it explains why there it will be action combat)

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Azeth_sl said:
the scale of this player to the environment around her makes the game look pretty epic, and truly non overly cartoony without a kerran on the screen.
Fanmade Hentai with EQNext chick incoming on 4chan in 3.. 2..

tad10

Elisha Dushku
That's a blessing good sir.
I told the dude: wait until you play in the beta against the combat AI before going nuts. I'd prefer EQ/VG combat myself but if the AI works out as designed almost everyone will enjoy this game for a while (me) and some people a long while (other people).

Hmerly

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah, that guy was a bit knee jerk in his reaction to the little info we got and couldn't let it go. Not sure how he gets through life if thats how is with everything.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Just watched the Blackbox video and noticed a few other shots on people's screen that I thought may give some leads. However, I could not tell if everything was Landmark or if they are in some type of test/developer mode of EQNext. Keep a sharp eye in the art section, i'm going to go back through it again just to make sure but I think I notice a couple of other old school shots.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Just watched the Blackbox video and noticed a few other shots on people's screen that I thought may give some leads. However, I could not tell if everything was Landmark or if they are in some type of test/developer mode of EQNext. Keep a sharp eye in the art section, i'm going to go back through it again just to make sure but I think I notice a couple of other old school shots.
Every freaking time the words 'fun factor' were used at SOE Live and elsewhere (as in this video) I want to pull my eyes out.

I know they felt they had to come up with some other word than "Vision" because of McQuaid but couldn't they have come up with something better than 'fun factor'?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Well with some oldschool content being shown, from the class panel today as well as this video, I'mslightlymore hopeful than I was yesterday, and thats pretty metal.