<Gold Donor>
http://www.m8ball.com/index.php?answer=6296108

biggrin.png
Lol

http://www.m8ball.com/index.php?answer=6296162

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That's one upside to the company being publicly owned. We get actual subscriber numbers, even if they are trending down.

fffsfss....Guys!...ffss..-don't have much time--..ff.s..s... .this..Rerolled from the future....fff.s.s..f.s.f..EQ Next thr-....f..f.ssss....-eel time first person....fffsss...turned Smed into a fucking tr-...fs.sfffs... steel be with y-..fsfs...sss....-ot too late, you can still sto--fssssfssfsffssssssssssssssssss

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lol.

The end is nigh. WoW down to 7.7 million. 600,000 subs lost last quarter.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...to-7-7-million
Uh oh. They are down to making $115 million a month!

Give 3 months of that revenue to Butler and his crew over at SOE and they will have 78 stop starts over 4 years, a management team with a rapid outbreak of herpes from the strip clubs, 4 divorces, and a demo to show next week of new Freeport and 4 NPC's emoting shoulder shrugs.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
fffsfss....Guys!...ffss..-don't have much time--..ff.s..s... .this..Rerolled from the future....fff.s.s..f.s.f..EQ Next thr-....f..f.ssss....-eel time first person....fffsss...turned Smed into a fucking tr-...fs.sfffs... steel be with y-..fsfs...sss....-ot too late, you can still sto--fssssfssfsffssssssssssssssssss
Oh noes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 8 ball supports you.

http://www.m8ball.com/index.php?answer=6296250
Is EQ Next a First Person Shooter
rrr_img_37979.gif

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Uh oh. They are down to making $115 million a month!.
1. What are their operating expenses?
2. They haven't been this low in numbers since late 2006.
3. Sub losses are not decelerating.

Edit: The 8ball messes up! Finally.

http://www.m8ball.com/index.php?answer=6296272

Is Utnayan a Blizzard AI text bot sent forth to seek and destroy on Internet forums?
rrr_img_37980.gif

Naturally as an AI you can alter 8ball responses, thus the false positive...

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
1. What are their operating expenses?
2. They haven't been this low in numbers since late 2006.
3. Sub losses are not decelerating.

Edit: The 8ball messes up! Finally.
Well, honestly, it's about time. The game is damn near 10 years old you know. Market product lifecycles and all that should have had it on the decline back in 2007.

Obviously it shoots up after an expansion. But yeah, fairly boring game for me these days. I unsubbed already. I still find it funny that they lose more subs in a quarter than SOE had in any of their games.

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
South Park reference?
tongue.png

Dizzam_sl

shitlord
PS2 has entered the Player Studio realm.Not surprising at all of course, but an interesting read in light of EQN. Sounds like they are going to be pretty strict about what is approved; it has to "have a purpose" and fit within the overall design of the game.

Oh and they are going to eventually have player created missions.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Ut, go away.

Not because you are wrong, but because because you are consistantly right. I lurked foh for many a year. Followed Vanguard for a long time, wanted it to be good, yet you consistently went against the hype, and were proven to be right. I did not like it.

Then the 38 studios. Cool to see another dev post again, the top dog too, and you ripped him a new one. I wanted that game to be good too, as well as their single player RPG. You were banned for going too far with the personal attacks, but were right again.

Now, I have seen you talk down Elder Scrolls, you are probably right there too, but I do not care. Here though.... just no. EQ Next is the only mmo that I know of that might have some elements that you refer to as the mistakes in design that people rose to overcome. I hope they can see that their original lack of features and polished design created some things in the world that has not been seen since. I would rather see an arrogantly produced The VisionTM game again than another clone of what we have seen in the past decade.

So... shush. The games you have spoken ill of have all gone to shit, so just play this one upbeat. Just let the jaded feelings go in a cheery rainbow of fluffyfluff that we will see what Tad or any old school player wants. EQ refined. Mistakes acknowledged and refined upon. Lessons learned not only by what new to add, but what old to bring back.

When you are over the moon because you just got approved for a new house loan, Ut is the guy who lets you know you just created a sub prime and doomed the world.
Nobody likes you when you speak the truth. EQN is the holy church, stfu Galileo. We will not look up! You are probably right, but please. Go back to Elder Scrolls. Leave bri..EQN alone! Sigh.

He is right. It will be shit. Aug 2 going to feel like the Microsoft Xbox One reveal. It will feature what? But, no. Why? You arrogant idiots! Why???

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ut, go away.

Not because you are wrong, but because because you are consistantly right. I lurked foh for many a year. Followed Vanguard for a long time, wanted it to be good, yet you consistently went against the hype, and were proven to be right. I did not like it.

Then the 38 studios. Cool to see another dev post again, the top dog too, and you ripped him a new one. I wanted that game to be good too, as well as their single player RPG. You were banned for going too far with the personal attacks, but were right again.

Now, I have seen you talk down Elder Scrolls, you are probably right there too, but I do not care. Here though.... just no. EQ Next is the only mmo that I know of that might have some elements that you refer to as the mistakes in design that people rose to overcome. I hope they can see that their original lack of features and polished design created some things in the world that has not been seen since. I would rather see an arrogantly produced The VisionTM game again than another clone of what we have seen in the past decade.

So... shush. The games you have spoken ill of have all gone to shit, so just play this one upbeat. Just let the jaded feelings go in a cheery rainbow of fluffyfluff that we will see what Tad or any old school player wants. EQ refined. Mistakes acknowledged and refined upon. Lessons learned not only by what new to add, but what old to bring back.

When you are over the moon because you just got approved for a new house loan, Ut is the guy who lets you know you just created a sub prime and doomed the world.
Nobody likes you when you speak the truth. EQN is the holy church, stfu Galileo. We will not look up! You are probably right, but please. Go back to Elder Scrolls. Leave bri..EQN alone! Sigh.

He is right. It will be shit. Aug 2 going to feel like the Microsoft Xbox One reveal. It will feature what? But, no. Why? You arrogant idiots! Why???
I love you.

Get in IRC. Or watch me and Loderunner playing Portal 2 Co-op hammered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKtDWS4tpbY

Nah, he is just a nay sayer. If you're a nay sayer in an industry that is so full of failure, you're going to seem right. Seriously, if I start saying everything is doomed to suck, how many times am I going to be proven wrong? What exactly has been a big success in the past 12 years? WoW and Eve are more or less the only happy endings. Everything else was shit.

Dizzam_sl

shitlord
Nah, he is just a nay sayer. If you're a nay sayer in an industry that is so full of failure, you're going to seem right. Seriously, if I start saying everything is doomed to suck, how many times am I going to be proven wrong? What exactly has been a big success in the past 12 years? WoW and Eve are more or less the only happy endings. Everything else was shit.
Yeah, I was just trying to figure out if he was profiting from pessimism or if he goes off of real information.