EQ Never

Dont know why anyone would want to play a MMO on a 4k. Even with several card gens out could you imagine a raid on that monitor? a couple people with a glowing weapon would cause your comp to blow the fuck up.

I would hope so. I keep seeing people clamor for it though and I dont think they understand just how much they would have to spend just to get 20 frames a sec.

rolx_sl

shitlord
Ya that shit is crazy if 4 of the best cards right now can't run 12fps the gpu's have a long time to catch up. I'll stick to my zr30w for now.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
rrr_img_38360.jpg

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm debating spamming refresh all afternoon Friday or just going golfing, coming home, pulling out my kindle, and sitting in my recliner with a glass or Youngs Double Chocolate and another for tears.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I'm debating spamming refresh all afternoon Friday or just going golfing, coming home, pulling out my kindle, and sitting in my recliner with a glass or Youngs Double Chocolate and another for tears.
Go golfing, watch the stream after you get back (with the Double Chocolate), refresh, watch the tears.

how i long for the summer days of '99, turning my clip plane to nose-length visibility & reducing all textures to nill.

wait, no i dont. ^ that computer (gateway essential) came with 32 MB of RAM. I upgraded to 64 MB and suddenly EQ was playable.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I got to try the rift. It's the REAL FUCKING DEAL. You cannot understand until you've tried it.
Everything I've read about it is very positive. Definitely looking forward to the production release of it.

Raign

Golden Squire
I need to upgrade too. Can a 460gtx even run a game like PS2(assuming EQN specs are similar) ? I didn't try. seems to handle FF well..
For what it's worth, my 480 gtx has no issues with it at all. 460 lacks the the 1.5 gigs of on board memory though if I recall so milage may vary.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I got to try the rift. It's the REAL FUCKING DEAL. You cannot understand until you've tried it.
That's one of the major luxury items I'm hoping EQN supports. I almost Kickstarted that project but decided to hold off for the consumer model and a higher resolution. Everything I've heard about it sounds amazing.