EQ Never

Agraza

Registered Hutt
EQN Junkies also has this in an article:

EverquestWorldsLanyard.png

No idea if it's actually from EQN, but if it is, it looks like a pantheon list for the game.
The Tribunal, Solusek Ro, Quellious, Mithaniel Marr, Karana, Innoruuk, Cazic-Thule, Bristlebane, Brell Serilis, Bertoxxulous.

This is not guessing.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Just look on the eq2 wiki. They're all from that.

Sword with 5 circles is bristlebane
Circle of fists is cazic
Eye is quellious

Does everyone recall Everquest Legend server?

Basically I did that for while with 1 my accounts you pay extra for legends service regular eq 1 sub or soe all access legends then they transfer your toons to the legend server or you can just reroll there, you basically pay extra to have daily, and weekly extra raids, GM's take control of world bosses as well as raid bosses.

I would Like to see something like this for Next.
Hell I would even pay extra to have adult server over 18+ so we don't have to game with all the cartoon kids we are going to get.

Torok_sl

shitlord
There are no more EQNext streams from Sony, we just have to rely on press / people recording the panels and uploading them to youtube. So far everyone has failed miserably in this regard, and we have had to rely on twitter and liveblogs.

Torok_sl

shitlord
Zorblack ?@Zorblacks 7m
#eqnext #soelive Video upload will not happen till after I get back to a wired connection Getting 50-100kb/s wireless/wifi Sry, i'm ameuter

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure everyone can identify those symbols and I noticed them in the App but do they relate to EQNext or is it just an Everquest generalization? I couldn't tell how much I should even care about this...

Does everyone recall Everquest Legend server?

Basically I did that for while with 1 my accounts you pay extra for legends service regular eq 1 sub or soe all access legends then they transfer your toons to the legend server or you can just reroll there, you basically pay extra to have daily, and weekly extra raids, GM's take control of world bosses as well as raid bosses.

I would Like to see something like this for Next.
Hell I would even pay extra to have adult server over 18+ so we don't have to game with all the cartoon kids we are going to get.
Omg dream on. The cartoon kids are going to be the bulk of this game, it's going to do even better than GW2 at taking a bite out of WoW.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, the eye and the sword are the ones I'm having a hard time placing

So yeah, Tribunal, Sol Ro, ???, Mith Marr, Karana, Inny, Cazic, ???, Brell, and Bertoxx

But the file is called 'Everquest Worlds Lanyard', so I still don't know if it's actually EQN related.