EQ Never

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Sometimes I feel like we are villagers on Monty Python trying to burn the witch except their logic may be better. jk. Anyway, i've kept away from the thread due to the feeling that we don't know enough and everything may change in a whim but it's getting time for another presentation today correct? Is Georgeson doing this? Is it a booth type deal where they'll be showing things off or do they actually get some stage time for a keynote-esque presentation?

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
After waiting for SOE live and then getting a 15 min intro of sand and water colors followed by mostly " we can't talk about that but it will be Grrrreaattt!!!" , I've tempered expectations of any actual info.

I'm expecting ponytail sitting in a literal sandbox with Legos showing what he can build with them to represent EQL.

Any real info and ill now be pleasantly surprised.

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's supposed to be 10am, but the schedule for today has been removed from the site.

So, who knows if it's still on.

Fedor

<Banned>
The dual wielding shields guy on Reddit is the one who kept insisting that there was still an EQN segment today. When Reddit comes back up I'm downvoting all of his posts.