EQ - The Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegz_sl

shitlord
Grim left?
News to me, we were just chatting the other day. Interesting that you're enjoying spreading rumors when you haven't been in voice chat in months.

Sucks to get banned for cheating in a 13 year old game and then you need to get all your fake 0 rep 0 post troll accounts to make yourself feel better posting here.

I appreciate all the posts though its nice to get it bumped to the top so we get more traffic, Im sure most people don't read or care to read the BS troll posts, they just keep signing up every time this post gets to the top and our population grows.

Trolls can keep hating all they want, the Microsoft paperclip couldn't help them create an EQ server if they tried.

The Sleeper is the most fair and polished Velious server in existence. Check it out today athttp://epicemu.com

Unlike other emulators, EpicEmu dev team will be releasing all server code so you too can run your own Classic, Kunark, or Velious server. You can already start modifying your server with our code available on the Open Source section of the forums.

The Sleeper server has been in development for over a year and a half launching open beta for 7 months ago in mid 2012.

Currently plans are to release the server with expansions up to Velious available, with the potential for progression into Luclin, PoP, and beyond based on community feedback and development capability.

Server Features:

Dynamic Raid Spawning
In the event of overcrowded raid encounters, guilds will be allowed certain tokens per week to spawn raid boss encounters on demand, no need to wait around for random spawn timers while sacrificing valuable real life time. Enjoy the fact that your raid can have a set time and place, without dispute, incident, or provocation from other players.

Randomized Hotzones
Experience boosting hotzones will be randomly chosen and rotated through on a weekly - bi-weekly basis, providing you and other players the ability to group more often in higher risk / reward zones. Sometimes these hotzones may be announced without specifying the zone, making it a fun hunt for you and your friends.

Classic Items/Zone to Start
Remember the 'fire-pot' room? Manastones? Rubicite Armor? Dark Elf Masks? These items are now available, and will be for a limited time after launch.

Epics
The longest, sometimes most annoying and tedious quests are available for you to grind away at and you can get started on your epic quests as soon as you are able to!

Dedicated Development Team
You will have developers who are working hard to bring you content set as close as possible to the accurate era. Community feedback is appreciated, the developers will listen to your idea's to assist in reproducing the ideal Norrath.

Continuation of Beta Characters
Your beta characters wont be deleted when the server goes live, they will be moved to the new test server which will be locked for a few months after the live launch of The Sleeper. The new test server will serve as a platform for you to continue testing content into the Luclin era of EverQuest when the developers are ready.

Unique Resources
Sometimes the wayback machine just doesn't cut it, in order to get classic content you need classic data. Our development team has been dedicated to keeping track of EverQuest information since it's beginning. Be prepared to play an emulated EverQuest as close to its original content as possible thanks to our developers hard work from years ago.

Beta Ends in Early April 2013
You're welcome to join the beta test and enjoy EverQuest as it was in the Velious era. The Sleeper developers and GM's are active, easy to reach, and strive to maintain a mature community of players.

When the beta is over the beta server will be turned off while the devs prepare Luclin on it, during this time you will be encouraged to play on the live server. After a few months the beta server will reopen with Luclin available and your old characters to test it with.

If you're interested in running your own EQ server we have an open source section with many fixes available for the basic builds of the emulator compile, and a login server for you to list your server.

Learn more, sign up, and follow the getting started guide athttp://EpicEmu.com
Requires EverQuest Titanium Client

Most importantly, if you are having issues the developers and other players are available all day in voice chat to discuss your concerns, issues, or distinct experiences with EverQuest - or just come hang out and get to know us - we're easy to reach.

Kegz_sl

shitlord

The Sleeper is the most fair and polished Velious server in existence. Check it out today athttp://epicemu.com

The Sleeper server has been in development for over a year and a half launching open beta for 7 months ago in mid 2012.

Currently plans are to release the server with expansions up to Velious available, with the potential for progression into Luclin, PoP, and beyond based on community feedback and development capability.

Server Features:

Dynamic Raid Spawning
In the event of overcrowded raid encounters, guilds will be allowed certain tokens per week to spawn raid boss encounters on demand, no need to wait around for random spawn timers while sacrificing valuable real life time. Enjoy the fact that your raid can have a set time and place, without dispute, incident, or provocation from other players.

Randomized Hotzones
Experience boosting hotzones will be randomly chosen and rotated through on a weekly - bi-weekly basis, providing you and other players the ability to group more often in higher risk / reward zones. Sometimes these hotzones may be announced without specifying the zone, making it a fun hunt for you and your friends.

Remember the 'fire-pot' room? Manastones? Rubicite Armor? Dark Elf Masks? These items are now available, and will be for a limited time after launch.

Epics
The longest, sometimes most annoying and tedious quests are available for you to grind away at and you can get started on your epic quests as soon as you are able to!

You will have developers who are working hard to bring you content set as close as possible to the accurate era. Community feedback is appreciated, the developers will listen to your idea's to assist in reproducing the ideal Norrath.

Your beta characters wont be deleted when the server goes live, they will be moved to the new test server which will be locked for a few months after the live launch of The Sleeper. The new test server will serve as a platform for you to continue testing content into the Luclin era of EverQuest when the developers are ready.

Unique Resources
Sometimes the wayback machine just doesn't cut it, in order to get classic content you need classic data. Our development team has been dedicated to keeping track of EverQuest information since it's beginning. Be prepared to play an emulated EverQuest as close to its original content as possible thanks to our developers hard work from years ago.

You're welcome to join the beta test and enjoy EverQuest as it was in the Velious era. The Sleeper developers and GM's are active, easy to reach, and strive to maintain a mature community of players.

When the beta is over the beta server will be turned off while the devs prepare Luclin on it, during this time you will be encouraged to play on the live server. After a few months the beta server will reopen with Luclin available and your old characters to test it with.

If you're interested in running your own EQ server we have an open source section with many fixes available for the basic builds of the emulator compile, and a login server for you to list your server.

Most importantly, if you are having issues the developers and other players are available all day in voice chat to discuss your concerns, issues, or distinct experiences with EverQuest - or just come hang out and get to know us - we're easy to reach.

Drowed_sl

shitlord
This is just becoming pathetic at this point. Spamming the forums to try to hide the facts. You're lucky I'm a compassionate human being. Just can't bring myself to argue with you any more as it is clear your mental stability is at stake or questionable to begin with.. Take that as a victory I guess.

axeman_sl

shitlord
Alright, can an admin please ban Kegz? He's having an epic meltdown and is spamming his own thread in order to bury people's posts. He has done enough damage to himself by now and has taken the step from merely being a complete idiot to actual libellous attacks and spam-posting his server info over and over.

Kegz_sl

shitlord
This is just becoming pathetic at this point. Spamming the forums to try to hide the facts. You're lucky I'm a compassionate human being. Just can't bring myself to argue with you any more as it is clear your mental stability is at stake or questionable to begin with.. Take that as a victory I guess.
Want to talk to me? Come in voice chat: voice.epicemu.com But you wont because you're a troll.

Server Features:

Dynamic Raid Spawning

Randomized Hotzones

Epics

Unique Resources

Del

Vyemm Raider
Keep up the bumps thank you for all the Fathers day traffic, I need to ban more people like you who cheat so they keep bumping marketing efforts for us.
Oh yeah? I'm banned? I cheated? News to me. I'm pretty certain I could log onto your shitty server right this minute if I wanted to.

Meltdown some more, this is awesome watching you dig your own servers grave. LOL

Kegz_sl

shitlord
Oh yeah? I'm banned? I cheated? News to me. I'm pretty certain I could log onto your shitty server right this minute if I wanted to.

Meltdown some more, this is awesome watching you dig your own servers grave. LOL
Keep posting we got 4 new members since you started this with your troll accounts! I think you're just mad you got banned for cheating on 1 of your characters, we could ban the other or your IP if you so please.

Server Features:

Dynamic Raid Spawning

Randomized Hotzones

Epics

Unique Resources

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If people in general don't calm down then either people are going to start getting RR'ed or the thread is going to get RR'ed. One thread should not generate so much butthurt and reported posts.

Everyone. Chill. Out.

Also stop with the shill bumping, that shit has never acceptable.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Keep posting we got 4 new members since you started this with your troll accounts! I think you're just mad you got banned for cheating on 1 of your characters, we could ban the other or your IP if you so please.
LOL Yeah, I created this account back in December so I could troll your servers thread before it even existed! Brilliant theory, boy, you're definitely onto me.

This fools off his rocker. LMAO

I'm still not banned, but would you like for me to log on so you can IP ban me for the things I've said here?

Kegz_sl

shitlord
Alright, can an admin please ban Kegz? He's having an epic meltdown and is spamming his own thread in order to bury people's posts. He has done enough damage to himself by now and has taken the step from merely being a complete idiot to actual libellous attacks and spam-posting his server info over and over.
--Troll gets mad when his non-contributing posts cant be read.
--Asks for legit op who spends money and time to build legit server to play on to be banned for keeping his own thread on topic.
--Solid.

axeman_sl

shitlord
If people in general don't calm down then either people are going to start getting RR'ed or the thread is going to get RR'ed. One thread should not generate so much butthurt and reported posts.

Everyone. Chill. Out.

Also stop with the shill bumping, that shit has never acceptable.
I think you should lock the thread. OP is on an epic meltdown, is abusing multiple forum features (spamming, flagrantly lying about other posters, downvoting everybody who speaks against him) and is clearly willing to destroy the thread in order to bury criticism. His server is dead anyway, people only post to warn others not to play there, and then he launches his censorship campaign in response. There's no point to this thread anymore, discussion is impossible as he just floods it with page-long copy-paste posts to hide the criticism. Since Kegz is clearly against anything negative being said about his server and nobody is really posting anything positive, and since he has repeatedly admitted that he's just spamming the thread in order to get page hits, I think it's time to get rid of it. Nothing will ever come out of this except disgruntled ex-players explaining how abusive he is, and him accusing them of being cheating trolls and then spamming his shit and ninja-editing his own posts after people have replied to them.

Kegz_sl

shitlord
I think you should lock the thread. OP is on an epic meltdown, is abusing multiple forum features (spamming, flagrantly lying about other posters, downvoting everybody who speaks against him) and is clearly willing to destroy the thread in order to bury criticism. His server is dead anyway, people only post to warn others not to play there, and then he launches his censorship campaign in response. There's no point to this thread anymore, discussion is impossible as he just floods it with page-long copy-paste posts to hide the criticism. Since Kegz is clearly against anything negative being said about his server and nobody is really posting anything positive, and since he has repeatedly admitted that he's just spamming the thread in order to get page hits, I think it's time to get rid of it. Nothing will ever come out of this except disgruntled ex-players explaining how abusive he is, and him accusing them of being cheating trolls and then spamming his shit and ninja-editing his own posts after people have replied to them.
Youre just mad you got banned for cheating in a 13 year old game.

At least I'm defending 2 years of work here, no idea if you're defending other servers or something else but for the amount of crap you type its funny to think you're actually spending this much time and energy on it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well if the spamming continues the thread will just get RR'ed and then there won't be any issues.

Kegs if it's true and you are upset people say negative things about your server, don't post about it here. Peopel say negative shit about everything here, deal with it or don't that's up to you but this crap will stop either way.

Enough with shill bumps
Enough with reporting the first negative thing said
Enough with both sides getting butt hurt over what the other side says.

Either have a discussion without it boiling over into other threads and reports or lose the discussion.

Aliana_sl

shitlord
Woah. Kegz you trollin' the trolls? Man...I love you even more.
Keep up the awesome work on the server, my characters just hit their 30's and I'm loving it. Don't worry about what all the trolls say, I'm sure having to read and respond to all their foolishness is taking it toll - just keep doing what you're doing. Everyone in our guild and that I've talked to on the server have nothing but positive feedback - thank you for everything you've put in - appreciated.
wink.png

Kegz_sl

shitlord
Woah. Kegz you trollin' the trolls? Man...I love you even more.
Keep up the awesome work on the server, my characters just hit their 30's and I'm loving it. Don't worry about what all the trolls say, I'm sure having to read and respond to all their foolishness is taking it toll - just keep doing what you're doing. Everyone in our guild and that I've talked to on the server have nothing but positive feedback - thank you for everything you've put in - appreciated.
wink.png
Thank you, this is exactly why I put up with the trolls.

Kegz_sl

shitlord
If you are having issues the developers and other players are available all day in voice chat (voice.epicemu.com - Mumble) to discuss your concerns, issues, or distinct experiences with EverQuest - or just come hang out and get to know us - we're easy to reach.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Kegz I highly suggest you put all important information you want people to know into your OP and if you want to remind people of it, put it in your sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.