EQ - The Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Meltdown ban.

Followed by a meltdown thread here on rerolled that you saw earlier in this thread. That was when he though I was posting on alt accounts as you (axeman) and other people on the forums.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yea I stopped Friday in his 40's after I xp'd in CoM and saw every mobs above 46 had quadruple the hp they were supposed to have.

Lol. In the end I think it was just massive phishing attempt by Kegz to steal peoples P99 info.
I believe so as well. Definitely tried pulling some shady shit.

Or...oh my bad, 989 Studios just offered him a job.

axeman_sl

shitlord
I think he genuinely thought he could make a great server and that he has such an unhealthy ego that he assumed it would be great no matter what. He really does seem like he thinks he's fucking amazing and that anyone who doesn't feel the same way is just clueless/trolling. Whatever the case, the guy obviously has mental issues, probably some horrifying mix of sociopathy, narcissism and pathological lying. I don't think he was planning to just jack people's P99 accounts all along, but the way things turned out, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he ends up trying to do that out of spite.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Guess Kegz gave server to someone else to host, unclear who he was on sleeper but says he's got it back up. not sure status on coders/fast fixes etc

Status
Not open for further replies.