EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
At least one of them should be forced to join and raid with the next iteration of Rapiers, so they can experience the blunt end of the stick on a fresh TLP.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
What's the ground breaking tech being tested? How many years you can sell people the same thing over again?
It must be a game that takes place in a Star Trek like future where everyone has unlimited money and can replicate items at will.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
At least one of them should be forced to join and raid with the next iteration of Rapiers, so they can experience the blunt end of the stick on a fresh TLP.
1705452095693.jpeg

• 1Worf

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would think this would be the time to release a new "fun" server that would have a strong attraction. Mischief is getting close to that point where a lot of players drop off just due to expansion quality also dropping off. House of Thule(Arguably the best of the newer expansions) and Veil of Alaris are in my mind the last of the really nice expansions. Mischief is about to start those two.

If you wanted to restart the cycle with something new but using a lot of the features of Mischief, this would be the time to create that TLP.

• 1Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
This is 25th anniversary, so chance are they are going to drop as close to 3/16 as they can.

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I would think this would be the time to release a new "fun" server that would have a strong attraction. Mischief is getting close to that point where a lot of players drop off just due to expansion quality also dropping off. House of Thule(Arguably the best of the newer expansions) and Veil of Alaris are in my mind the last of the really nice expansions. Mischief is about to start those two.

If you wanted to restart the cycle with something new but using a lot of the features of Mischief, this would be the time to create that TLP.

Wouldn't the time to release a "fun" server with a "strong attraction" be every time?

• 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
New servers were officially announced today, no names or details though. Supposedly anti-cheat improvements are coming, and Thornblade is being merged into Mischief in July.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Aradune had more GM support but it was the equivalent of hiring some extra meter maids or traffic cops. You were more likely to get in trouble for piddly crap and that was it.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
New servers were officially announced today, no names or details though. Supposedly anti-cheat improvements are coming, and Thornblade is being merged into Mischief in July.

yAGopAX2GrGgeeF7eXKPYD-970-80.png

So I'm guessing I can just swoop in on December when the next expansion launches and do whatever the anniversary tower is?

Needless

Toe Sucker
lol anti-cheat "improvements"
throw this new server in the dumpster already bruh

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
lol anti-cheat "improvements"
throw this new server in the dumpster already bruh
Cheating is half the fun. Then again getting around new “anti cheat improvements” is also fun.

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
So the 25th anniversay server won't open on the 25th anniversary. Instead they'll open on Memorial weekend when normal people are getting outside and going on vacation.
I swear these people would fuck up a wet dream.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well, the first quest in the anniversary tower is all right. The rewards are decent enough, and you can bang out all the merchant items by just doing them once or twice a day.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, the first quest in the anniversary tower is all right. The rewards are decent enough, and you can bang out all the merchant items by just doing them once or twice a day.
Anything worth getting? Or is it the usual junk like weapon illusions and shit?