EQ TLP - Vaniki (Level-Locked Progression)

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It smells like cheapening the idea. If something is totally unkillable early, good.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
- Out of combat regeneration will now be available when Gates of Discord is unlocked.

That is huge.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL. RIP Paineel Newbie yard especially.

1649811843143.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Wow. They really should have made a newbie designation... Like anything under level 5 can be hit.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL, you can't resist the race. I think it's awesome that you stream it too. I hope that you stream it this time, and maybe go for that guinness world record that you were discussing.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Launches are fun. I'm most interested in seeing the strats the big dogs pull out to try and kill shit at 40.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL, you can't resist the race. I think it's awesome that you stream it too. I hope that you stream it this time, and maybe go for that guinness world record that you were discussing.

Vaniki is level locked though and such a low level, but would the record be they were aiming for? Does beating all the content count if it's open at the start? I'm not familiar with the rules of races and such so not sure what is good and what isn't.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will admit the pitch is pretty good:

Nearly two decades ago the first TLP server was launched. In that time PvE content has been dominated, server after server, by an ever-growing and ever-improving player base. A player base that has long been divided into factions; shattered by decades long competition; hardened to their bitter bones, and corrosively toxic to their core.

With the state of the game... these easy servers... they've made us foes, but the Vaniki Server will make us brothers. A common enemy is here to unite us.

On May 25th, 2022 some of the most battle hardened players in EverQuest history will be joining forces, from all corners of the world, to take on the hardest versions of TLP raid encounters to ever be attempted.

Our strategies will be brutally Twisted

Our resolve will be Faceless

Our will must be Relentless

<Bind Rush>​