EQ TLP - Vaniki (Level-Locked Progression)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I was getting worried no one was willing to shove their face in to the meat grinder. Hopefully they've got some streamers.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
57F93A85-FC24-4787-B515-E5D69BC10103.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yelinak isn't level locked right? - I like the idea of level locks but don't presonally have much interest in starting during GoD with it.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will admit the pitch is pretty good:

Nearly two decades ago the first TLP server was launched. In that time PvE content has been dominated, server after server, by an ever-growing and ever-improving player base. A player base that has long been divided into factions; shattered by decades long competition; hardened to their bitter bones, and corrosively toxic to their core.

With the state of the game... these easy servers... they've made us foes, but the Vaniki Server will make us brothers. A common enemy is here to unite us.

On May 25th, 2022 some of the most battle hardened players in EverQuest history will be joining forces, from all corners of the world, to take on the hardest versions of TLP raid encounters to ever be attempted.

Our strategies will be brutally Twisted

Our resolve will be Faceless

Our will must be Relentless

<Bind Rush>​
sobimin.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
So Yelinak is going to be the DOA server. Guild recruitment already seems really light on the forums compared to the past three launches.

Funny that just yesterday on Mischief I saw the Golden Rapiers recruitard bleating about Mischief being a dead server right before I put him on ignore.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Yelinak will be pretty casual. Remember magic and melee was the biggest guild on mangler in a similar situation with Selos launching along side.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, no idea why you'd play Yelinak. Vaniki I can see just so you don't miss the shit show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The fact that all my EQ friends havent been spamming discord messages over new TLP's says a lot about this run of TLP's lol

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Ok. Who's going to get Ice T on the phone and get this shit started right? If you get a video of Ice T telling people to stop being little bitches and man up to the challenge on Vaniki, I will come out of retirement and roll a ranger to help pew pew your bind rush lol.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
So Yelinak is going to be the DOA server. Guild recruitment already seems really light on the forums compared to the past three launches.

Funny that just yesterday on Mischief I saw the Golden Rapiers recruitard bleating about Mischief being a dead server right before I put him on ignore.

The doom and gloom from people parachuting in got old many TLPs ago.

Both servers will see people.

You can't see the irony of ignoring keon for the same thing you just did?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
The doom and gloom from people parachuting in got old many TLPs ago.

Both servers will see people.

You can't see the irony of ignoring keon for the same thing you just did?
I'm just recklessly speculating based on what I've seen in the recruiting forum. I'm not trying to convince anyone to pick a server with all caps word vomit every thirty seconds.