EQEMU Boss Fights

Herv_sl

shitlord
Didn't know where to stick this, so made a new thread.

One of the neat things with EQEMU is you can make raid targets fight each other, or spawn 1000 spectres in Freeport... you get the picture.

This lead to the obvious:

AoW raids NToV after King Tormax and Vindicator wiped to Aary:

bmX85L6.png

AoW was a beast, owned Aary, Vyemm and Feshlak with relative ease so I trained him with Dagarn's area:
T2nEoQc.png

He still walked away!
g6DyCBq.png

AoW got a little ballsy, an overpull of Zlexak and his 2 buddies, plus the trash in between was too much for him.
<only 6 images allowed per post>

Time for the real fight:
6BeeKij.png

Vulak > AoW. Vulak just has too much beef.
HusWwzo.png

The Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of Velious!
YmW46aa.png

Anyone want to suggest a fight? CT vs Inny? CT Raids Airplane? Ogre Warrior GM in Felwithe?

Oh, is there a way to thumbnail images here? Thanks in advance.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Emperor Ssraeshza vs Aten Ha Ra. May need to give AHR some banes.

Trakanon vs Gorenaire

Take all the ToV dragons to Growth and see if they can get to and slay Tunare.

Herv_sl

shitlord
Emperor Ssraeshza vs Aten Ha Ra. May need to give AHR some banes.
Aten wouldn't take the No Drop Bane weapons. Emperor Ssra's model is a 'doug' outside of Ssra, and AHR is a 'doug' outside of VT. Not sure how easy that is to fix. Can make bosses within the zone fight NP. Going to see about Cursed vs Emp with High Priest rolling as Cursed's cleric.

Since I was there, I busted out the AoW with his 900k hps. AHR (unkillable version, warders were up) owned so hard I had to fix the fight.

Trak vs Gore is another 'doug' problem. Overland Dragons work if in the proper zone.
No clue how they figured out who was attacking what here.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Saw the Tunare vs EoV on your page too. That was a pretty good matchup.

Thanks for all the effort. Good Friday night nostalgia

Herv_sl

shitlord
This was more fun than trying to level my new chars on PEQ. I'm really hoping Cavedude moves my AK guys over so I can skip to the fun part again.
Trakanon vs Gorenaire
Trak Touch is a pain in the ass. Gore > Trak anyhow.

Kane Bayle vs Sir Lucan
OK this wasn't too fair of a fight, Kane was 61 and every Lucan I tried was lvl 48. Even with help Kane won.
I should have tried to charm/haste them first.

Irongut_sl

shitlord
If you want to add models to a zone, you'll need to edit the ZONENAME_chr.txt file. You can open any one of the zone's file and look at the format, very easy to change.

So, if you want to get the Shissar models into, say, ToV - add this line and update the total count at the top of the file (that number is a total of all model groups in the zone):

shm,ssratemple_chr

I *think* Emp Ssra is in there. Here is a page with the list of all the new race model groups:EQEmulator: New Race List

You can have a planes of power battle royale with cheese if you want.

Herv_sl

shitlord
Sirran the Lunatic vs. Trakanon
Isn't there a trick to faking out Trak Touch? Like I FD or something after aggroing and he wont try to port anyone else?

If you want to add models to a zone, you'll need to edit the ZONENAME_chr.txt file. You can open any one of the zone's file and look at the format, very easy to change.

So, if you want to get the Shissar models into, say, ToV - add this line and update the total count at the top of the file (that number is a total of all model groups in the zone):

shm,ssratemple_chr

I *think* Emp Ssra is in there. Here is a page with the list of all the new race model groups:EQEmulator: New Race List

You can have a planes of power battle royale with cheese if you want.
Thanks for the Pro Tip my man. This is huge.

I was hoping to script something up similar to what Plane of War was going to be, with constant battles running but first things first. Going to work out the model thing thanks to your suggestion.

Cheers

Jait

Molten Core Raider
There's all sorts of cool stuff I would do if I had the patience and knowhow. PoT Gods in a free for all. Mayong invading PoT. Seru vs Emp. Sleeper vs Quarm

edit: Being a lore nut, I always thought it was VERY strange that the premise of EQ is Gods vs Veeshan/dragons. So, why is Quarm a dragon? And why did the dialogue hint that he was used once before. I assumed maybe to take out Veeshan.

Herv_sl

shitlord
Tunare vs. Neriak
Man, the folks in Neriak don't seem to really want to help each other. Made Tunare a lvl 1 so they would attack, then popped her back up to lvl 60 and 66. Really changed the fight, and made for an unexpected ending. You can guess how things cleaned up once all the defenders hit the DS wall and had to stroll.

EoC Race File Generator - EQEmulator Forumshas a more complete list of races that can be used in the zonename_chr.txt files.

Here's a link to the tool in question:http://eoc.akkadius.com/AllaClone/eo...wer&RaceView=1

Some of the NPCs have lengthy scripts to trigger (like quarm's phases are 4 NPCs) but a majority are simplistic.

Good luck with this; it's a cool idea
smile.png
Wow that's perfect thanks! I am fumbling my way through everything but it looks like this may be a neat quest. Have some reading to do but hopefully will have something going soon.