EQMac Now Free to Play

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm still around. Jysin 54 Necro if you need some help / advice.

Got my first PoP flag last night (PoN maze). This should be fun.

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've tried so hard to get going on here this UI just kills me though. I have a mid 30s ench and mid 30s druid. Doesnt help i am completely broke and my gear sucks as heh. idk its fun, but...... god i wish i had a fungi id play a melee heh

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I downloaded a UI skin that was recommended on the server forum. Have a look there. It's still pretty restrictive, but quite an improvement over default!

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
I made a new video. If you liked the previous ones, you'll like this one; I put a lot of effort into it. This will probably be the best one I ever make for EQ.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That explains why Boots of the Mosquito are always 100k+ in the bazaar. I was wondering wtf was up with those.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
Actually the reason why the Gazughi ring and Mosquito boots are so expensive is because charmers use them to instantly break charm. Instantly breaking charm is important when you don't perma pet and you charm stuff to low health, break charm, and kill it. Also, they are rare. I don't know of anyone else using those items to build aggro.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We've got warriors Shakerpaging that place. It's much quicker work (doesnt take multiple AE train passes) and a hell of a lot less boxing effort. I just hate how it absolutely screws with everything in the zone. I was at fiends camp in the same zone last night and we literally had suits of armor just flaking out walking down the walls of the zone line for no reason whatsoever.

Btw, lvl64 in ~10 days played! Coming along nicely.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, I was moderately active on FoH since the start. Took me a while to find these forums after FoH forums folded though. I hadn't followed any of the behind the scenes drama.

Dropped my Tem app on Saturday. Who are you in game?

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Making an SK and sham box team. Wish I could use ISOBoxer? Maybe I can make it work.

If anyone has quit and wants to donate some stuff feel free to send Dravon a /tell

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Hey Jysin
tongue.png

Falkensyn_sl

shitlord
So, AK went down for an update, and now I can't log in. I'm using the PC hack and when I select "run patch program" I get a connection error, when I try to log in without patching I get a "couldn't connect to the patch server" type error, yet SOEs status site claims everything's fine. Any idea of what's wrong?