<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
2MF7N4CG4M246M43NMVX
FNRX6CXZ6DG73U3PKR6A
GPG6CEH2Z36HE7624ZT6
CK4G6FZR32KPVM6Z67UP

Have fun

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oops forgot to say that this beta is running great for me. Still very enjoyable. I'm enjoying the new crafting and the tool progression seems much better than before.

Caliane

haha weird ass bugs.

Start the game. working in photoshop.
game instantly vanishes. Daves talking... no video. no application in taskbar. no application task manager.. nothing.

have to kill the process. ha.

Get into the game... keyboard doesn't seem to be working... mostly.
esc works. M for map works. enter for chat works. Thats it. I was able to type my name for char creation though. But I can't move in game. I doesnt open inventory. C doesnt open character. f2 doesnt even open options.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
verything maxed I'm at 50-65 fps ATM 1920x1080. I get odd dips before a driver crash. Tol was explaining that beta is currently way more buggy than alpha ATM.
That's about in line with what I figured with the higher Ti clock speed , (may try and OC my Titan some or bump the shadow down one notch , but it doesnt dip much from 40-45 ever though).

I will say when I played mid alpha it was much more stable to me than last nights play. The phantom tree chopping , occasional graphics glitches etc were much more abundant than the later alpha stages.

Am sure they will get those worked on and improved in CB as they did in alpha.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Got it. Thank you again!

EDIT: The Landmark patcher is so good. Doesn't even say downloading. Just Installing, and it is fast.

Someone should send a beta key to the Elder Scrolls developers so they can deconstruct the patcher and learn something.

EDIT 2: Ran for a few minutes in a few directions once I got in, no chopping. So they fixed whatever was causing the warping. I can finally play now, but I miss my founders pick. That stone pick is so slow.

EDIT 3: You guys still on the Serenity server? I started there, but a while off before I can create a new claim now that I have to build it. Going to follow the guide posted by ponytail a few pages back. Any particular shard this board have claims on or just random?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Im on Adventure: Crater and have a claim about 5ft away from the spires, but only thing on it is a stone forge atm.
IGN: Ravishing

Edit: Apparently I thought I was on Serenity but am actually on Adventure

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
If anyone has an extra key I would love to check out this game. PM me if you can hook a brother up.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
lol... I think Sony messed up with this one zone. Here's a picture of my claim... when people zone in they actually land in the middle of my claim. Kinda funny.... I could be mean and trap people I guess....

This is Adventure:Crater

rrr_img_63591.jpg

Tol_sl

shitlord
lol... I think Sony messed up with this one zone. Here's a picture of my claim... when people zone in they actually land in the middle of my claim. Kinda funny.... I could be mean and trap people I guess....
Can we share templates? this seems like the perfect place to put my 5-story windowless maze :V

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I built mine tonight. It's decent.

Anyone feel free to friend me; name is McFly ^_^