EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Hunno

Molten Core Raider
Feel free to add me as well, name is Hunno. I'm currently on Adventure:Terrace, next to Wrathburn (south of spires)

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If anyone has any spare keys, I would appreciate one. The wife taking the kids for the weekend so I have some free time on my hands for once

Caliane

Again though guys, paid/guaranteed entry is now $20, for the minimum.
The risk is entirely gone. We now have hands on, for whats in the game, and how quickly its progressing, etc.

And that founders pickaxe will probably save you a good 5-6hours of gathering, the really annoying/slow stone/copper pick

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
VDRMAF6KAXVT24AAHAD2

If you use the code, be nice enough to let someone know.
smile.png

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Also remember you keep your inventory now , no wipe of possessions from now on , whatever you gather is yours to keep.
Also no real "progression"...no need to rush. No one cares if you were the first to plant a crafting table (As 14 will show up by next day)

Slow down and enjoy the game for what it is...save the Power Level for actual EQN.

Save all items and trade them to new players.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yes there will be a wipe but you should have actually read the page you linked.

End of Closed Beta Wipe

Timing: Occurs at the end of Closed Beta testing, which begins on or before 3-31-14

Character: Your character and all progression will be retained.

Claims: Your claim(s) will be wiped. All claims will be templated so that you have blueprints of what you built.

Resources and Collected Objects: All resources and collected objects will be retained.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yup keeping all the resources is actually really nice it means once this thing goes into open beta/release (I am not sure we are going to see a lot of difference there) starting off with lots of resources to immediately remake any tools you need to remake and build stuff immediately is pretty rockin.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm extremely eager to use the social tools. Groups/chatting etc. It's tough to enjoy it without being able to chat effectively.

I don't think you can but has anyone been able to split up the chat and loot windows?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I just got an e-mail associated with one of my eq accounts that granted me landmark beta for like 2 weeks. I never signed up for anything as for as I can remember. If you're interested in this check your mailz.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Yup keeping all the resources is actually really nice it means once this thing goes into open beta/release (I am not sure we are going to see a lot of difference there) starting off with lots of resources to immediately remake any tools you need to remake and build stuff immediately is pretty rockin.
Why would you lose your tools? Pretty sure tools would fall under "progression" if not "objects".

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Tools are technically items, which you're keeping, so there's no reason for them to disappear.