Equality? ...and the media.

When is it ok to hit a woman?

• Total voters

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Jack Nicholson in As Good as it Gets:

How do you write women so well?
I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
tumblr_n3h6bwsUYx1rkt29io1_500.gif

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
The anti-SJW, everyone is equal in me says go ahead and knock them the fuck out but in reality, yeah...no reason to ever punch a woman unless she has a gun or knife. Unless she's an aspiring MMA fighter or something, the physical reality is that I could risk killing her.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
The anti-SJW, everyone is equal in me says go ahead and knock them the fuck out but in reality, yeah...no reason to ever punch a woman unless she has a gun or knife. Unless she's an aspiring MMA fighter or something, the physical reality is that I could risk killing her.
yeah...as much as it feels good to punch someone when they are pissing you off or attacking you, best scenario is don't attack back because your physical prowess could potentially cripple them....

Saw it happen once...that woman almost went cripple...

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
There are lots of dudes who can hit harder than other dudes... are said weaker dudes free to go around throwing punches at harder hitting dudes? Don't defend yourself against other guys because you might hit harder than they do too? Guys can't get crippled/killed from a few punches, only women can?

I'm firmly in the camp of giving a retarded crazy bitch 3 strikes (literally).

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm a pacifist (pussy) and think you shouldn't hit anyone unless under threat. A lot of equality arguments for treating women like men don't sit well because I think men get hit for wrong reasons too.

Caitlyn Jenner is a murderer and can't even claim female bone/support structure. She can get fucked up.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

Navinod

Trakanon Raider
My mother, and my best friend's mother (they did not know each other) always taught me to treat a lady as a lady, until she starts acting like a man. Then hit her like the man she's pretending to be. I always took this to mean it's OK to knock them out if they attack you. And thus how I have lived my life. Only have had to hit one girl my whole life though and it was in grade school. Generally, I dont get interacted with aggressively by even the craziest women. But I've always believed in equality. True equality. And if a person attacks me, they can be sure that I'll be trying to do more damage to them than they do to me. My father always taught me never to start a fight, but to always finish it. Every time I started a fight, I got grounded for at least a month, but when I was attacked and fought back, we went and got ice cream.

TL;DR If you attack me, be prepared to be in a fight, regardless of what kind of bits you have.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I once had to knee a crazy college ex-gf in the stomach, but that was only because she was pregnant and refused to get an abortion.

Dude, that's messed up.

• 3Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 5 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I came here to post Chris Rock and Bill Burr but people beat me to both of them. Nice work gentlemen.

• 2Brony
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
you want equality? here's equality. don't hit anyone. and the statement "it's okay to hit a woman if she acts like a man" is sexist in and of itself. how exactly does a man act that makes it okay to hit him?

• 2Rustled
  • 1Jew
  • 1Picard

Navinod

Trakanon Raider
you want equality? here's equality. don't hit anyone. and the statement "it's okay to hit a woman if she acts like a man" is sexist in and of itself. how exactly does a man act that makes it okay to hit him?

sex·ism
ˈsekˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex.
It's ok to hit a man if he hits you first. How has that escaped your awareness? Therefore, you would be discriminating against a woman if you did not hit her if she hit you first.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
sex·ism
ˈsekˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex.
It's ok to hit a man if he hits you first. How has that escaped your awareness? Therefore, you would be discriminating against a woman if you did not hit her if she hit you first.
Well, first off I didn't qualify it with "if he hits you first" I qualified it with "if she acts like a man." That's a sexist statement against men.

That being said, if someone hits you, you hit them back. Then they hit you back. Then you get your friends to hit them back, then they get their friends to hit your friends back. Batman created his super villains.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

ilikefoods

Peasant
Proportional response, if an MMA fighter like Gabi Garcia is coming towards you ( ~6' 2" 200lbs) you throw everything you have at the she-beast. If it's a 5ft 100lb girl you go with a light slap or something - enough to hurt her, put her in her place and let her know she is wrong but not enough to properly injure her.
I have seen it all too often, women getting in peoples faces, being really aggressive and doing it because they are safe in the knowledge that people won't hit them because they are girls so they think they have carte blanche to be a cunt. That is before you even consider the ones that think it's acceptable to use their ridiculous shoes as weapons
BBC News - Doorman blinded by stiletto heel

pic related, it's gabi garcia:
Gabi-Garcia.png

some 5ft 100lb eye bleach:

800full-elsa-jean.jpg

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony