Eric Andre Show S4

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
vbYzokUlk8kZ2GWHt5s3icErzXT.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]The Eric Andre Show[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE][/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]A comedic talk show from an alternate reality featuring unstable hosts, a variety of celebrities—both real and fake—and unusual studio action.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Took forever but finally starts on friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I love this show so much..

The first clip gets cut off too early.

Last edited:

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Only show I literally laugh at the entire time it's on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah he is as close as we will ever get to having another Andy Kaufman.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Last week's episode was funny as hell. Who knew Jack was such a chicken shit. lol

I remember him from this skit on Conan:

I was shocked to see Howie Mandel is going to be on the show tonight. He's such a germophobe and you know Eric is going to fuck with him hard.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Eric Andre is one of my modern day heroes. He's fucking nuts. This show is constantly upsetting/hilarious/uncomfortable all at the same time. And to top it off he is every whack pack oddity character on the Howard Stern show. I especially love his work as "Jeff's Lump" and "JD's sheets". He gets an automatic watch from me for a while.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
The milk on the street sketch was priceless the other night, though I'm still baffled that any celebrity outside of the D-list even goes on his show especially someone like Mandel.

xzi

Mouthbreather
He's fucking great, I think we need some more absurdist people but most of the time they just make me cringe. I don't know how he does it right, but he does.

• 1Like

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Man, you can really see the shitty Hollywood attitude with almost all of these guests. I understand being weirded out or taken back on a lot of the random physical pranks but I mean Jesus people need to lighten up a lot.

"You ready to join the Army Wakandan?"

tears, fucking tears

edit; The Stacey Dash episode has one of my favorite Eric Andre lines of all time...at the end when the rats have come out he goes 'No, no, no, no...ahhh, yeah, yeah, yeah.' LOOOL

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Jack McBrayer one is my favorite so far. Stacey Dash is insane also.

• 1Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
He said the interviews last like 2 hours and they just cut it down to the best clips. Could you imagine being interviewed for 2 hours like this?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Are you guys under the impression these people don't know what they're getting into?

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jim Norton doing the Abu Ghraib stand up challenge with the Guantanamoa Babes was some good shit.