Escape at Dannemora

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Escape at Dannemora

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2018-11-18

Creator: Brett Johnson, Michael Tolkin

Cast: Benicio del Toro, Patricia Arquette, Paul Dano, Bonnie Hunt, Eric Lange, David Morse

Overview: The stranger-than-fiction account of a prison break in upstate New York in the summer of 2015, which spawned a massive manhunt for two convicted murderers who were aided in their escape by a married female prison employee with whom they both became sexually entangled.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
I couldn't make it through episode one... No character build up. Sort of inane interactions in the prison. I may return, but not sure yet.

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This come out in the UK the other day only 8 espisode so watched them all over 2 nights, honestly cannot say If liked it or not. Not a terrible show by any means but very slow and never really gets going until the last 2 episodes. The story is interesting enough and acting is on point just the pacing is off and at times gets a bit "artie" (if that is even a word)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Saw 2 episodes towards the end.

Hard pass.

I went and enjoyed reading about it again more than this show.

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
It’s on amazon prime now. Slow burn that makes you root for the prisoners and then pulls the rug out by showing exactly why they were put away.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database