Escape from Tarkov

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I haven't even tried it yet, don't want to drop cash on another early access

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I haven't even tried it yet, don't want to drop cash on another early access

The game doesn't seem to suffer from any of the early access stuff that something like PUBG has, tho to be fair I haven't really had a lot of the issues people complain about in PUBG so my experiences are different.

This game is a lot of fun, but its also not for everyone. Its hard as fuck and no matter how good you are you will get got and lose your shit. Its unavoidable.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Forgot a friend got it for me while ago, so downloaded it last weekend. Its pretty fun and brutal, still getting a good feel for everything.

I have mainly just been farming Shoreline since its big and the more geared/experienced players stay in the center so I can go around the outside of it.

Joined a great scav run on factory the other day, joined in to just see bodies everywhere lol. Got out with a shit load of free loot.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I am hooked on this game. I am level 31 and finally have most of the keys for the resort in shoreline. It's a lot of fun but it's still in closed beta so there are still stability issues and a small lack of content at higher levels. They are adding a new map soon(tm) however.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Patch and Wipe are happening soon(tm). Traders greed event just started(doubled buy/sell prices, unlocked level 4 for everyone). If you played before this patch and have shit saved get in and use that shit up... it will be wiped soon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Wake me up when its open beta or they reach a point where progression will no longer be wiped at some point.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The geared pvp has been great the past 2 days... people are finally putting their hatchets down... gives me hope for what the game will be on release.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Man I love and hate this game, the bugs+hackers+geared folk are what bringing me down from just loving it.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
After that is release, or just open beta? I've long been interested but fuck like full price prebuy for beta access.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Sludig, I know its not release. Maybe open beta? I haven't heard anything about it but haven't been in the loop either, just been trying to get used to gunplay and map niches.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
This patch isn't open beta and its not full release. The devs have stated more than once, once in full release no wipes are happening. Last I heard open beta was june/july I think, but that date was before this patch took like an extra month to get right.

This patch is adding more guns, another map, a bunch of balances to armor and ammo and some more optimizations of the Shoreline map.