Escape from Tarkov

Fadaar

That guy
I probably just said he was cheating because I got got.

Though last wipe we did have like 3-4 cheaters in ~200 raids for sure and probably another half dozen on top of that. My friend actually killed one and we checked the dude and he had like 7 dogtags on him and he had killed all those people within ~1 second of each other. Dude tried to full auto my friend through 2 walls (because he's bad and dumb as most cheaters are) and my friend brained him at like 150m with a Mosin. Dude tried to full auto my teammate with iron sights and it was the clearest cheating I've ever seen. Kinda funny he died.

Cheaters are definitely abundant for RMT purposes early wipe, I just haven't personally run into any I can 100% say were cheaters. Just suspect head/eyes shit while running. But then again, I fucking suck, apparently:

saw a streamer lay a full UMP mag into a guy point blank, after action screen said 2 hits the entire raid... which happened before that fight

sadly enough this is probably the highest level i've ever gotten, level 14 woo. once i hit 15 i can finally play the game.

Fadaar

That guy
2023-01-03[22-48] (0).png

the best part? i sat there and watched him kill multiple raiders so i knew he was fair game. joke's on you bitch, I got +0.4 or 0.6 or whatever the extract rep is when you kill a traitor scav!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Holy fuck, this sound, I dont see why they released it in such state.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The "new" audio is literally non-functional. It doesn't actually do anything different from the base audio and comes with way heavier CPU overhead, so just turn it off.

Fadaar

That guy
maybe it's cause im rocking an older 8700K but it cuts my framerate in fuckin half. turned that shit off after 1 raid since patch.

Sludig

Even with binaural off, it's still fuckered. But yes, also dropping performance on top of being bad is the cherry on top.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Finishing this was probably the least fun I've ever had in this game
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Shoreline stands to be the worst map of all of them, IMO. It's just very concentrated loot, easy sniper positions EVERYWHERE, and bushes. There's shit on the outside of the map, but besides medical pier or sanitar's house, not really. Fucking awful.

I love AP-20ing scavs with a nice silenced shotgun though. If that was woods or Customs I'm sure it would've been a blast.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Shoreline stands to be the worst map of all of them, IMO. It's just very concentrated loot, easy sniper positions EVERYWHERE, and bushes. There's shit on the outside of the map, but besides medical pier or sanitar's house, not really. Fucking awful.

get good loser

Fadaar

That guy
I love seeing streamers bitch about Reserve and when I say to avoid the D2 area every one of them spergs the fuck out. Like bitch D2 is the reason that map went to shit, it was an infinitely better map before the underground expansion. Use the fucking red rebel extract and you won't have to worry about D2 campers.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Holy shit.. they did it. I didn't think they would but they did:

● Reduced the recoil angle for all weapons;
● Reduced the stamina penalty when hit by any type of ammo;
● Increased the weight limit while overweight;
● Reduced stamina consumption in various cases, decreased energy and water consumption in raid;
● Greatly reduced penalties from armored rigs and body armor.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Wipe coming in this week most likely. Pre-Wipe events have started as of last week and the "all bosses" one is right now. Usually the "everything is nearly free" event comes next and then it's wipe time on Thursday, hopefully.

Everyone practice their 360 wiggle so they can play the game.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Since the Unity ownership is losing their god damn minds, what are the odds EFT actually switches engines before the Russians get out-Russianed?

Fadaar

That guy
Since the Unity ownership is losing their god damn minds, what are the odds EFT actually switches engines before the Russians get out-Russianed?

Didn't know wtf you were talking about til I watched some videos on it. Laaaaaaawl. This is gonna rape the mobile game market too, doubt EFT does enough sales these days to even matter.

Sludig

Didn't know wtf you were talking about til I watched some videos on it. Laaaaaaawl. This is gonna rape the mobile game market too, doubt EFT does enough sales these days to even matter.
tldr?

Fadaar

That guy

basically once a game that uses Unity passes a certain revenue/installation threshold they start charging royalties per install

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
0 chance Tarkov can switch engines

If the pricing is as bad as it sounds and actually sticks Tarkov will shut down before they try and refactor to Unreal or something.

Fadaar

That guy
0 chance Tarkov can switch engines

If the pricing is as bad as it sounds and actually sticks Tarkov will shut down before they try and refactor to Unreal or something.

best thing they have going for them is they're in Russia. might just go the "fuck you" route and not pay it.