Escape from Tarkov

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, I have a 15 streak on the overall tab, but am on an 11 streak and counting via lv20 PMC with an 11.6 kda and in less than 100 raids.. so it's not entirely impossible.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Better time last few days, though I was semi afk customs night time waiting for it to die down in zb12 or whatever by the jump over. some guy is able to open the grate and come down the stairs without a sound until he suddenly rounded the corner housing me down.

enjoy my bare Mosin and TT I guess

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah the stairs are really bad this wipe. Bunker stairs actually have their own audio zone so you won't hear anything in the stairways unless you're in there with them. Scav surprises are great in bunker in woods. Always wait in the back room or they'll just appear shooting you in the face because of the angle.

Resort stairs, if I remember, on Shoreline currently have either 0 audio or normal non z-axis audio so you can't tell when people go up/down stairs. Makes for a lot of dumb surprises. Almost feels like last wipe when covert movement sounds didn't work so everyone just sprinted all the time because there was no point in sneaking. This wipe you can definitely crouch/walk at minimum speed completely silently if underweight though. You sound noisy as fuck to yourself but make 0 noise to others except gun toggling.

Xevy

Log Wizard
1704846780344.png

It begins.

1704846884230.png

It's not about their stats, it's about their play.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Does their banned acct still have stats? cus he still has a profile haha

But yeah, plenty of people just use ESP.. I think that's pretty much what the one goat video explains. We're long past the days when people just aimbot everything.
I only reported two people that day on Shoreline and both still have account stats, so I've got no idea. One of the guys I reported was in a 3 man and the guy who I thought was cheating didn't actually kill me, so maybe they banned the other guy in the party? Without full replays I can't fucking tell. I was hiding under a truck as a 3 man walked by and one guy just 90 degree turns and starts firing at me, but missed 100% of his bullets and some other guy head/ears'd me. I ran by the spot later to see if he just caught a glimpse of my blueberry outfit walking by and no chance. So it may have been the cheating Sherpa dude who's account I have no way of finding.

Had an ESP Grenade-God in dorms last night, but besides that nothing else fishy last few days that I could tell. Running SETUP quest and that was the most painful experience of my tarkov existence yet. Not having AP-20 slugs for that shit makes it a real slog unless you can find newbs.

Xevy

Log Wizard
There is a guy the day before on Shoreline who headshot me full sprint that I reported, named FortniteGamer86 who no longer has an account. Maybe their date reporting is based on their local time and not mine? Not sure. I didn't even get to check the dude's stats because I reported him instantly and it won't let you view the profile after. Didn't know about the look-up thing until a few days ago as well. Could've been him, because they're too lazy/dumb to give us the cheaters names in the report I won't know until they do the ban list in however many weeks/months and I can look it up there.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
There is a guy the day before on Shoreline who headshot me full sprint that I reported, named FortniteGamer86 who no longer has an account. Maybe their date reporting is based on their local time and not mine? Not sure. I didn't even get to check the dude's stats because I reported him instantly and it won't let you view the profile after. Didn't know about the look-up thing until a few days ago as well. Could've been him, because they're too lazy/dumb to give us the cheaters names in the report I won't know until they do the ban list in however many weeks/months and I can look it up there.
True, no idea.. I just was curious assuming he was the guy and if there was a method of validation.. though 99% of the time by the time they get banned I have already forgotten their names haha. I ran into my first presumable cheater the other day, and his stats were low but his movement said otherwise.. a guy holding down 3 of your teammates in a door/window, head tapping 2 by the time I swung him from the distance to only see him swing to cover the second I come around the corner, to instantly peak and 1tap me as I line him up with my scope. No headphones, the most kitted SA-58 with m62, at level 13.

Money is so easy in this game nowadays, I'm not sweatin it anymore. Just sucks when you go and do epic plays, only to get rolled by a guy who headshots everyone in your squad before you can react reasonably.

also removal of global limit was removed, and now the personal limit.. $$

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
Welp, think we burned out today, 3 cheaters. One guy could've just had spider senses, but the other two were confirmed. We even did some offline forensics because my teammate died but I fought and talked shit to these nerds before they eventually killed me. Next game I get one-tapped in the eyes, which I didn't even think anything of because I saw the guy first and hesistated, but then he ESP grenaded my teammate who was 50 feet away out of LoS not moving, and then LITERALLY headshot wall banged him. The best part?

His name is GigaGayScav. Look him up. You'll find him, he's level 48. But you know what you can't do? View his User Profile. Just doesn't work. My teammate actually friended him, he accepted, and he still couldn't view his profile. Shit's crazy.

Fun run and I'm just sad I spent 3 straight days doing Setup on Customs before I quit to cheaters. Could've been doing a lot more murdering and less running across the map hoping to magnum buckshot a level 5 in the legs.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Here's the breakdown of the incident, then the post cheating analysis which we find out is even funnier when he tried to wall bang my teammate because he's too brain dead (MARINE IRL BTW ???) to understand distance units on his cheater program.

Vhars

Vyemm Raider
Had a guy in factory a few days ago walk up to the other side of a wall I was on and start voiping, knew I was there despite me not having moved or made a sound, knew what gun I had and said I should be cool and leave cause he'd hate to see me lose it.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Spawn, perfect place just trying to get a daily out of courtyard done. Not even familiar with this southern house but must be a good loot room for them to be here. Pop these 2 semi chads. ( Ulach, lv 38 geared 300blk and osprey on first body)

I hear running very shortly after, some twat spends almost 2minutes trying to creep walk out in the snow, I'm prone being silent behind the body under the stairwell, rather than coming in window or the door, they finally come out around the car in street, My bullets absorb into corpse but they just head tap me.

Seemed pretty ESP but not aimbot like folks say is the more norm, but I messaged and it was a 3rd that had been more off doing his own damn thing. Wonder how it would have turned out if I rushed upstairs to loot the 2nd one instead though his gear was rougher.

But hey Jaeger task complete I guess.

Last edited:

Xerge

<Donor>
This whole vacuum cheating thing is pretty wild. This mf got his safe looted while he was looting it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
This whole vacuum cheating thing is pretty wild. This mf got his safe looted while he was looting it

Been watching Shroud play, and he and his team constantly checks the console. In it you see an error command spammed when someone uses the vacuum, like 20+ lines of an error that also has the name of the player doing it. They just leave the raid if they see it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Just parachuting back in to toot my own horn here as the general Tarkov reddit/community has finally caught up on just how bad the cheating actually is

Game is unplayable until there is a serious shift in effort/efficacy from BSG on this shit, fite me

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
They banned 11000 accounts in the first week and posted all their names. They're doing something, but who knows if they CAN do more. I've heard from other devs that basically cheating isn't something you fight with software or anticheat. It's something you fight with game design. They tried with the found in raid tag, but obviously it didn't do enough. It's funny that everything I've seen about vacuum looters is streets because in classic BSG tradition the newest map has ALL of the valuable loot. It's kinda dumb. Shit like Woods or Customs pale in comparison to any two buildings in Streets basically. So all the suckers go there as well as all the moneygrubbers like Shroud and they notice it the most. But the crazy part is EVEN with vacuum looters they still leave a 3 man with full T-52's and Pilgrims full of loot. They go out and sell all their wears and get like 800k and say "yeah, not the greatest raid. It was okay."

Obviously they need some proximity thing for looting, but who knows they may already have that and that's the error code being spoofed. I've definitely had some Woods scav runs where literally every container was dry. Like, 22 minutes left to go and 13 containers in a row, duffels, boxes, crates, and caches all had 0 items in it. Not even Wilston cigarettes. On Woods I'm almost more likely to believe the loot forgot to spawn in more than vacuums or just the HUNGRIEST level 4 PMC's you've ever seen ran through.

Cheating and Tarkov are just hand-in-hand at this point. It fucking sucks, but you just have to expect it to a degree. You're definitely not wrong for boycotting it altogether, but there are still the moments when the game feels good and like nothing else. Then there's the head/eyes, precognition grenade shit you just roll your eyes at and hope you didn't waste all your money on that kit.

A full replay system would allow reporting to go from "this was iffy!" to "THIS MOTHERFUCKER TRIED TO BANG ME THROUGH 3 WALLS AT 400m?!?!?!" and relieve them of so much fucking indecision on bans. Just find the replay, check the shit, timestamp/clip it, have a report cheating button, and BAM. You're fucking golden.

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Isn't RIOT do something hardware-side in the motherboard BIOS to be able to play Valorant?
Does it work?