Escape Room (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Escape Room (2019)

Tagline: Find The Clues Or Die

Genre: Horror, Thriller, Action

Director: Adam Robitel

Cast: Taylor Russell, Deborah Ann Woll, Tyler Labine, Logan Miller, Jay Ellis, Adam Robitel, Nik Dodani, Kenneth Fok, Jessica Sutton

Release: 2019-01-03

Plot: Six strangers find themselves in circumstances beyond their control, and must use their wits to survive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I saw the trailer for this today, and it made me think of Tarrant Tarrant and his thread about starting one of these as his business.
Does your room kill people like this one?

Realistically, this looks like a decent thriller movie. I'll watch it.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Tarrant's room doesn't kill people. But it does clothes-line them down the stairs!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Lost me at Deborah Ann woll can't stand her since daredevil

The trick to enjoying her is to know that she's a huge D&D nerd, and using that to fuel some groat fantasies about bending her over the playtable whenever you roll a nat20

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Out on bluray. Watched the first hour last night and enjoying it so far. Syddin Syddin had it right, this is a spiritual sequel to Cube. I loved Cube, so that is fine by me.

I hope this one sticks the landing and doesn't shit itself in the last twenty minutes.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Watched it. I guess it was ok. What I don't understand is why in the trailer the prize is a million bucks and in the movie it's actually 10k.

faille

Molten Core Raider
The ending comes close to ruining the movie, but it's so bad, you can easily ignore it. Apart from that, a decent enough Cube style movie.

Goatface

Escape Room: Tournament of Champions is out at normal places now.
apparently theatrical run time was 1:28, vod is 1:35 but with 25 mins of new footage/takes

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Escape Room: Tournament of Champions is out at normal places now.
apparently theatrical run time was 1:28, vod is 1:35 but with 25 mins of new footage/takes
i just came here to post this.

i though the first one was... alright? honestly i only watched it because i have a soft spot for deborah ann woll... but i'm actually really surprised they made a sequel.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database