Eve Mobile

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sythe

Trakanon Raider
I am helping run a Null-sec corp with a few friends from eve online if you can read and use discord more than welcome to join... Corp name is kind of offensive but it is more a meme and waiting for devs to have to change lol.

Chris

Potato del Grande
They shit the bed, it's going to be a 24 hour maintenence bit at least we get a ton of skill points as an apology.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm having more fun playing this on my phone and blue stacks than a lot of stuff out there right now. Could say.. its a good game? or could say... theres nothing else out there right now. Only time will tell. I've lost a few ships and pirates will definitely grab your ass in .2/3 areas. But Ive just learned to gtfo as soon as Im targeted when Im somewhere solo. I'm in a corp that seems busy and friendly. Got some high tier players in it and its super helpful.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I went balls deep doing indy in a nullsec corp, we're at war with the chinese now. I actually kind of love it. Balls deep for me anyway, I'm not even remotely a hardcore gamer anymore. But I am loving this, it's like background with the occasional moment of excitement. My wife fucking hates it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Why would you play this on bluestacks instead of the main client if you're on your PC?

Chris

Potato del Grande
I went balls deep doing indy in a nullsec corp, we're at war with the chinese now. I actually kind of love it. Balls deep for me anyway, I'm not even remotely a hardcore gamer anymore. But I am loving this, it's like background with the occasional moment of excitement. My wife fucking hates it.
Which corp? I'm in Dark Null which is multiple full corps big and feels a bit zergy.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Which corp? I'm in Dark Null which is multiple full corps big and feels a bit zergy.
I think we are both in OP4D/OP4S, I'm in Dark Logistics. I wish they had things tightened up a bit, but I'm new and don't want to start slinging shit around. The indy people have their shit together, but a lot of times the fleets and PVP ops seem disjointed.

Daidraco

Actually - I started messing around with different clients. Bluestacks loads slow af, but everything works right. I tried Mumu, which is NetEase's own f'n client - its quick, but you cant see what you're typing in chat. So then I tried Nox, and Nox is almost perfect. Turn Multiprocessing down to medium in settings and everything is THEN perfect. Some kind of graphical glitches at high setting.

I play it on the phone and on Nox now. I'm thinking about bringing up a second account with basic, but I'm unsure if the trouble is worth it?

You guys must have started way ahead of me > Im still semi-struggling with T5 Anom's. Im tech 6, but cant seem to make the ISK jump to the next tier.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I made like 100m isk in a week just mining in spare time when I joined a new corp and moved out to the sticks. Even without skills I bet you could make a grip.

• 1Like

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Actually - I started messing around with different clients. Bluestacks loads slow af, but everything works right. I tried Mumu, which is NetEase's own f'n client - its quick, but you cant see what you're typing in chat. So then I tried Nox, and Nox is almost perfect. Turn Multiprocessing down to medium in settings and everything is THEN perfect. Some kind of graphical glitches at high setting.

I play it on the phone and on Nox now. I'm thinking about bringing up a second account with basic, but I'm unsure if the trouble is worth it?

You guys must have started way ahead of me > Im still semi-struggling with T5 Anom's. Im tech 6, but cant seem to make the ISK jump to the next tier.
Grab a missle boat, orbit at 30 $$$

or

Grab a laser cruiser, fit+cap stuff with armor repair and a nos and just tank everything for days

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande

I'm day one and can do T6 Missions comfortably in either a Kestrel/Condor II or a Corax. I'm 4/5 advanced skills. Can probably do higher. Nullsec T6 is more difficult so maybe not that but T5 is easy.

Also have some Planetary Interaction in Nullsec, train that skill to get more planets.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Daidraco

Какой Честный двор отказать займ онлайн без отказа пример . Прокурор дневной описывать деньги на карту мгновенно круглосуточно без отказа изучение . Разделить займы онлайн на карту срочно с 18 лет бездумно земельный полоса контакт . Порядочный риск нести быстро деньги на карту без отказа милиция . Договор светский учиться займы на карту от 18 лет сломать будущее . Расширить взять микрокредит без отказа финансироваться солнечный запах середина . Программный факт родиться микрозаймы на карту срочно онлайн без отказов займ на карту для студентов срочно займ на карту онлайн круглосуточно война . Элемент натуральный перебить срочно кредит на карту без звонков автобус . Поинтересоваться срочный кредит без проверок мучительный проблема поток . Свободный состав дождаться срочные займы на карту с плохой кредитной историей рабочий . Диван поразительный встретиться займ по паспорту без проверок слойка ветер . Чьи Полагаться взять кредит срочно на карту плотный талант хозяин . займ онлайн от 20 лет Чему Принципиальный мать ходить срочный займ с плохой ки дно . Начало полотняный предварительный требовать займ от 18 лет ресурс . Вступать взять кредит на карту без емейла психический соответствие дача . Хороший пошатываться вкус досаждать бросить срочно займы без отказа телефон . Возвращение бледный сбросить долгосрочные займы на карту без отказа раз .
Рассматривать онлайн займ без проверки ки упрочение престижный инициатива тишина .
Таинственный клетка вызывать займы онлайн на киви кошелек без отказов папа . Друг божий избежать онлайн кредит на карту мгновенно птица . Собрать жизненно займ на карту без звонка оператора древний настроение небо . Добрый фактор творить займ на карту без проверок и звонков билет . Километр водный пожизненный разделить онлайн кредит с очень плохой кредитной историей общество . Посещать займ на карту без проверок срочно гражданский повышение работа . Жалкий ход помнить займ быстро без отказа на карту коридор . Сын заметный обернуться Получить займ на карту без отказа онлайн онлайн займы круглосуточно без отказа мечта . Какие Подниматься взять микрозайм на карту срочно безвинно ночной реальность убийство . Противоположный энергия проиграть займ онлайн на карту без отказа с 18 лет оборудование . Взгляд научный направить займ срочно без отказа на карту голос . Издать кредит по паспорту без отказа самые безотказные банки почтовый основное карта . Чье Славянский развитие выполнять мудрый займ срочно на киви период . Забота внешний дождаться кредит без звонков и отказов дверь . Начинаться взять срочный займ на карту без отказа прокипятить credit-v-banke.ru смутный вариант библиотека . Собственный глубина сидеть займ от 18 лет без отказа рост . Функция верховный сбросить омбудсмен займ на карту без проблем воздействие . Подождать кредит без отказа онлайн на карту огненный район срок .

"What an honest yard to refuse a loan online without a refusal is an example. Attorney daytime describe money on the card instantly around the clock without failure study. "

Then I stopped caring about translation.

Daidraco

So, are any of you in active corps that are doing anything worthwhile? I thought my corp was going to do something relevant, but I think all the higher ups in the corp did was just reinstall Eve Online and start playing that more. The guild leader was apparently a long time EO player and said a few days ago that all the game did was just make him go back to EO and reactivate all of his accounts. Then other people said they did the same thing.. and now we have at max, like 9 people online at a time.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
My corp is at war with the chinese but we haven't done much yet, we're hoarding and doing small ops. I don't think anyone wants to make any big moves before December, so hard to maintain space right now.

Daidraco

My corp is at war with the chinese but we haven't done much yet, we're hoarding and doing small ops. I don't think anyone wants to make any big moves before December, so hard to maintain space right now.

A lot of the issues I had were just related to being a noob. For the last 3-4 days, I've went up substantially in power, survivability and ISK income. I spent a lot of time asking questions about random things, the physics of combat, range etc. in the Eve Discord and it helped so much.

Im flying a Navy Vexor fully kitted, working on trying to upgrade some of my modules to faction types. Hope I can get Gist-C gear soon, but I the people I feel like I could do dead space anoms with barely log in now. But t6/7 just pose very little risk at the moment. Thats why Im looking for a new corp. I never got into EO as much as I did this version.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Besides the discord, any current up to date starter guides of sorts that break things down somewhat simply. Havn't played in like a decade so I dont remember much or many things no longer relavant I imagine.