EVE Online

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
I saw what I am assuming was your cries for help in FOH today RhoA. I had rage pinged to form and had about 175 Beans burning towards you in Canes when you guys extracted, would have been out the door like 5 minutes earlier but getting info out of Killah was like pulling teeth.

Took two attempts to get hooked on this game but it's finally happened in Horde. Just goes to show that this game is shit if you can't find a solid group of individuals to play with (much like EQ back in the day).

Haha, thanks Eonan. Yeah, I saw you rage pinging on IRC and that's when my cries for help came up in FOH. Sorry that the fight ended before you guys could get in, but Test + ProjectBox + CO2 started warping off soon after your pings went up. Probably the most fun large scale battle that I've been in so far and flying logi in it was crazy.

I'll have to come up to Fade and get in on some of your fleets sometime.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Eonan you're a FC for Horde?

Yep :)

I don't run as many fleets lately thanks to logistics stuff keeping me busy. This video is from the last fun Algos roam I did this weekend. From the POV of one of the guys on my fleet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kais

<Gold Donor>
I've been back in EVE for a couple months now in TEST. Currently enjoying welping maels to PL in P3EN and killing Horde in slicers \o/

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh shit, Extender Myths coming back!! Dude, looking forward to having you back in FOH channel. PL is awesome, having a good time.

Hmm, I almost think you should look towards the bigger WH organizations, like Hard Knocks, Lazerhawks, Overload This, etc.

Hell yeah man. I get out of rehab tomorrow and should be back on the next week or so. I just found out I got kicked from my old cop fo inactivity at last. I like them enough but part of me wants to try something different. What PL corp are you in btw?

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hell yeah man. I get out of rehab tomorrow and should be back on the next week or so. I just found out I got kicked from my old cop fo inactivity at last. I like them enough but part of me wants to try something different. What PL corp are you in btw?

Damn, they kicked you even with everything that was going on? That's a bit harsh in my opinion.

I'm in Bat Country, but I've only been in corp for about a month, so can't quite vouch just yet. I'll talk to you about PL when you're back in New Eden.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you ain't mining in Provi, you ain't got balls of steel and are thus a pussy.

Turns out some Slovenian that hangs in our local slovenian channel is the chief in Sniggwaffe or something. Isn't that PL?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Thought about checking out EVE for a while. I quit way way back years ago shortly after they came out with wormholes. How bad off would I be with 18m SP and basically I think a Helios as my top ship. Do anything to just fuck around and waste time like exploration maybe? I have a total of 4 remaps and quite a few SP just thrown in everywhere with drones almost being the largest investment/sink.

Eonan

Doer of Things
If you ain't mining in Provi, you ain't got balls of steel and are thus a pussy.

Turns out some Slovenian that hangs in our local slovenian channel is the chief in Sniggwaffe or something. Isn't that PL?

SniggWaffe aka WAFFLES is the entry corp to Snigerdly, the largest corp in PL. I assume you're talking about Reza? He's the man in charge over here :) (I joined Waffles btw)

lmfao wtf is with the filter not allowing me to type out the corp name.

The "hierarchy" of PANFAM (Pandemic Family) is as follows:

Pandemic Horde (Anyone can join)
Waffles (Pretty much anyone can join but you'll be purged if bad and there are 'spooky background checks')
PL (Elite PVP bittervets who no longer log in to the game and instead play [and lose horribly to Horde] Overwatch)

Borzak

Ok I resubbed and getting a feel for the game again (yah backwards mouse wheeL). I guess a good thing about EVE is you don't have to totally get all new gear like other games after 6 months or whatever LOL.

How did you guys find a corp to join? I'm a corp of one right now. Before I did all solo stuff and may kind of lean that way right now just doing exploration and stuff.

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
SniggWaffe aka WAFFLES is the entry corp to Snigerdly, the largest corp in PL. I assume you're talking about Reza? He's the man in charge over here :) (I joined Waffles btw)

lmfao wtf is with the filter not allowing me to type out the corp name.

The "hierarchy" of PANFAM (Pandemic Family) is as follows:

Pandemic Horde (Anyone can join)
Waffles (Pretty much anyone can join but you'll be purged if bad and there are 'spooky background checks')
PL (Elite PVP bittervets who no longer log in to the game and instead play [and lose horribly to Horde] Overwatch)

Oi, I still log into EVE. :colbert:

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider

Yeah, was thinking about Reza. We don't talk much, he's probably in with the crowd that plays Overwatch a lot or does other stuff, doesn't even log on that much anymore.

I saw you've joined Wafles the other day, but you gave me the silent treatment when I said hello :p

Borzak

Got a lot of different opinions. Still shaking the rust out after 5 years. I was going to do some exploration for a while to make some money before I dive into pvp and such and get the cobwebs out. Should I do exploration in low sec, null sec, or just run a wormhole? I have a cov ops ship and fully outfitted and skilled. Wanted to run a low cost ship for a while before breaking out something more expensive.

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got a lot of different opinions. Still shaking the rust out after 5 years. I was going to do some exploration for a while to make some money before I dive into pvp and such and get the cobwebs out. Should I do exploration in low sec, null sec, or just run a wormhole? I have a cov ops ship and fully outfitted and skilled. Wanted to run a low cost ship for a while before breaking out something more expensive.

Like relic and data sites? Null sec for that.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Yeah, was thinking about Reza. We don't talk much, he's probably in with the crowd that plays Overwatch a lot or does other stuff, doesn't even log on that much anymore.

I saw you've joined Wafles the other day, but you gave me the silent treatment when I said hello :p

You'll have to forgive me, I miss FOH chat so often these days :(

I still run Logistics for Horde with essentially one other person. That's two people doing all the logistical work for a 10,000 man, SOV Holding Alliance. Waffles has been a blast so far though, my first fleet was when we took out Nightmares into Tama to fight against Snuff/PM/Co2 for the onlining Fortizar. Pewpewpew lazors

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ok I resubbed and getting a feel for the game again (yah backwards mouse wheeL). I guess a good thing about EVE is you don't have to totally get all new gear like other games after 6 months or whatever LOL.

How did you guys find a corp to join? I'm a corp of one right now. Before I did all solo stuff and may kind of lean that way right now just doing exploration and stuff.

Guess it depends what you want to do and what TZ you are. I'm sure we can find you somewhere to go though, we still have a few people around the FoH channel in a good variety of corps.