Ever, Jane: A New MMO Set In The World Of Jane Austen.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of Jane Austen, apparently those crazy limey bastards are putting her on their money and they are fighting over it.

Jane Austen 'airbrushed' on new £10 note, claims biographer | Money | theguardian.com

A biographer of Jane Austen has accused the Bank of England of making the author look "dim-witted" in its choice of portrait for the new ?10 note.

"Jane Austen is the funniest writer to walk this planet, and she's been made to look dim-witted," said Paula Byrne author of The Real Jane Austen.

"I can't believe they have gone for such a saccharine picture. Jane Austen was a supreme social satirist, and some of her writing was quite dark, but they've chosen a picture that makes her look a really cosy, middle-class writer."

The Bank unveiled the new bank note in July, and its decision to portray Austen was welcomed by campaigners who had protested against the decision to remove Elizabeth Fry from the ?5 note, meaning there were no women represented on UK banknotes.

Byrne said: "I think it is brilliant that she's on the note, it's just that it would have been better to show her as much more spiky, rather than suggest that she was a saccharine writer."

nuday

Golden Squire
I can't figure out if I believe that the old lady who is in that video actually worked for game companies. I just can't picture it.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
"The Janeite community is very strong and active and their cosplay community is amazing."

I bet that's a throw-down cosplay party.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Hippy grandma that make's classic literature video games?

I bet she fucks like a minx

Plus post coitus waffles.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Cant wait for the Rerolled family in this game. Everyone will be trannys.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS BREAKTHROUGH GAME IN THE MOTHERFUCKING SHAW.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I just realized Ever, Jane is a pun on Everquest.

Boy, that one took me almost as long as figuring out that Qeynos was SonyEQ backwards.