Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Servers are down

61c7f230fab310eac77b7e9c060cd6f2.gif

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
If anyone 33+ needs a grind session, hit me up. I'm constantly grinding new toons up.

Ezam/Elleks/Trubles/Enkai

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hate you all for making me want to dive in to another progression server.

PM me on Discord if you need loot or anything and you're on here. I've been meaning to hit you up for some of the new MHW world stuff and keep forgetting to. Been farming the pickle and I saw the new treasure dragon drops tomorrow??? I love gold and loot lmk.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
What a good april fool's joke if it was april 1st, thought I got banned but turns out anyone using a VPN, linux, or mac is getting a banned message on the patcher but not actually banned.
Yup, if you're still getting a ban notice, this issue is probably related to being on Linux, Mac, or using a VPN. The blocks are not intentional, and you're account isn't actually banned - the team has figured out why it's happening and is currently looking into how to resolve it.
Banned? | Page 2 | EverQuest Forums

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hearing whispers the EU guild is trashing Mabbus guild and beating them on open world races.

ETA until we see CoF and Mabbu's other loot on redguides?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ha my pal got a cof 2 nights ago for 25kr. Good mabbu guild been slacking dude, schedule batphnes lol

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mabbu said at the beginning of coirnav that if they start to get a steady competing guild for open world targets that he was going to stop batphoning and go to a standard 3 day a week raid schedule. Guess we'll see if he decides to stick with that plan or not.

In other news, DAoC announced they will be releasing a TLP like alternative rule set server later this year or beginning of 2019.