Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
So many people want the OG NL.

Your voices are being heard and I will make it so. Minus the attunables and the enchanter charm stuff, as the code I had is forever gone.

:) stay tuned.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
So many people want the OG NL.

Your voices are being heard and I will make it so. Minus the attunables and the enchanter charm stuff, as the code I had is forever gone.

:) stay tuned.

I still have the stuff you gave me to restore the server in my dropbox. No idea if itd be any use to you or not.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Last fun EMU I played was a server where you used bots, unlocking more as you level + paid plat for them. Could get up to a 72 person raid force I think, using whatever legit class/race combos you liked. Every bot could be individually fully equipped and there was a pretty in-depth list of commands to control them all. Raid mobs were on increased spawn timers so it wasn't aids to gear up your raid.

Had content through PoP and some early GoD/OoW I think? Also some custom stuff for the ultra end-game like Bot Epics, super weapons only usable by your bots (modeled after Epic 1.5 and 2.0 I believe). Was a fun server for awhile.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
got bored and counted asians..

1sk4 mages farming ice giants in everfrost
9 of them in one efreeti pick
1 group at the hole today, (was 3 groups at hole yesterday.)
1 group at arch magus, one group at frenzy same pick lguk
1 group near undead zone in PLing 4 new toons (so 10 chars) different pick lguk
1 mage in sola yesterday EXG (dunbar got him) and 1 new mage there today EXG

so about 8 groups of them on at the same time. added some to QQ chat and they told me they rotate accounts, I caught them cause "Maper" efreeti farmer gave me his QQ # then 3 days later he says we are not QQ Friend here is my QQ # and its another number, they claim his brother plays maper too (eyeroll).

so yeah if you see any groups of high elves dark elves with random generated names its them. ieendar, eaeam, nanlaan, maper, vanar, teudar, tielul, all that shit. most of them arent anon. ran around reporting them yesterday and today. the <atusk> guild is asians too and <peace be with you> (found an afk necro Guik in akanon casting spells for 24 hours now).

as for yesterday they had 3 groups, 1 in each pick camping jail/idol camp. they had spawn broken so the one person controlling the three groups could pay attention to one at a time, all bound in same spot.

also found their playerauctions account - tomjone's Store | PlayerAuctions

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Your biggest plat exploit was when you put rebreathers on the vendor which sold for more than they cost.

The problem in a lot of these MMOs is that people want to exploit until they can't effectively personally gain anymore.. then go feedback on it. You need help from people with no skin in the game. Or a people that just want solid polish for a better gaming experience like myself and @Agraza did.

I forgave you a while back. Yea, you handled it fucked up but you did give the whole thing over with chars and the DB intact and it was back online a week later. You just can't let the fuckheads get to you. Take your time, patch at your own pace despite the incessant whining you WILL GET from people. As long as it launches with a good balance and fun factor, people will play it. Despite the flaws NL had, it till got significant players online daily and made it to preferred status Emu. You nailed difficulty balance for a "dad server". Focus on the good, tweak the bad. Lots of people here will support and give advice, solicited or otherwise.

Take another swing. I will surely play / dev test when needed.

A server like that would do well i would imagine with the TLP crowd which is into this speed of game. I wish the majority of my friends who game would give EQ a try but they are just turned off by the climb & graphics even though they spend 400 hours in WoW gearing and progressing a toon every expansion.

Thats MMO 101 with exploiting too, in any game let alone EQ. Especially with small games that had small dev teams like Vanguard or Rift you had only a handful of guilds testing raid content with mostly the sole intent of getting an advantage for ranked raids. The downside was when you make everything so small and secretive is that your feedback is limited and the raid content gets decimated the first weekend by experienced players from current games. The paradigm of a hardcore player nowadays is completely different than what I used to consider it. These kids are used to blazing fast speeds and many of the younger cliques in the primary guild I hop from game to game with take 2 week vacations, do 4 day stretches awake to only sleep 12 hours and do it again, use hand numbing cream (Dolgit), and even adjust their sleep cycles for testing / laddering / progression.

Still WTB shield of immac 40 krono on ded server lmk

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
got bored and counted asians..

1sk4 mages farming ice giants in everfrost
9 of them in one efreeti pick
1 group at the hole today, (was 3 groups at hole yesterday.)
1 group at arch magus, one group at frenzy same pick lguk
1 group near undead zone in PLing 4 new toons (so 10 chars) different pick lguk
1 mage in sola yesterday EXG (dunbar got him) and 1 new mage there today EXG

so about 8 groups of them on at the same time. added some to QQ chat and they told me they rotate accounts, I caught them cause "Maper" efreeti farmer gave me his QQ # then 3 days later he says we are not QQ Friend here is my QQ # and its another number, they claim his brother plays maper too (eyeroll).

so yeah if you see any groups of high elves dark elves with random generated names its them. ieendar, eaeam, nanlaan, maper, vanar, teudar, tielul, all that shit. most of them arent anon. ran around reporting them yesterday and today. the <atusk> guild is asians too and <peace be with you> (found an afk necro Guik in akanon casting spells for 24 hours now).

as for yesterday they had 3 groups, 1 in each pick camping jail/idol camp. they had spawn broken so the one person controlling the three groups could pay attention to one at a time, all bound in same spot.

also found their playerauctions account - tomjone's Store | PlayerAuctions

why did you report them? were they being disruptive?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
monopolizing content, account sharing, training, account sales, afk killing. these guys train to get their camps, or you fuck with them they train for hours. got a whole group of them banned for it last week, had 3 hours of footage of him training, "im so scared, laugh." so he got banned on one necro ,came back hours later did it on another from the same group, dunbar saw it and banned the whole lot. after that the guy made 10 diff chars to spam cuss me out, ignored each one then he'd make a new one. after that rage, he immediately made a new group that day as well. this guy has at least 3 groups of 50s on top of the new one. his asian farmer/workers say he has a lot of krono.

soon as i added them to QQ i had them asking where to sell krono, if i want to buy krono, if i have any powerlevel jobs for them, talk about sharing accounts. theyre making more and more groups each week. i asked a few if they played agnarr and said no they farm live, so more are coming over although i think they lie about that as well since you see that playerauctions profile above selling agnarr things already.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
soon as i added them to QQ i had them asking where to sell krono, if i want to buy krono, if i have any powerlevel jobs for them, talk about sharing accounts. theyre making more and more groups each week. i asked a few if they played agnarr and said no they farm live, so more are coming over although i think they lie about that as well since you see that playerauctions profile above selling agnarr things already.

Well if you look at the feedback history of that accnt, it basically started mass selling on agnarr's release, and was only selling items/plat/plvl on agnarr until coirnav's release.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
monopolizing content, account sharing, training, account sales, afk killing. these guys train to get their camps, or you fuck with them they train for hours. got a whole group of them banned for it last week, had 3 hours of footage of him training, "im so scared, laugh." so he got banned on one necro ,came back hours later did it on another from the same group, dunbar saw it and banned the whole lot. after that the guy made 10 diff chars to spam cuss me out, ignored each one then he'd make a new one. after that rage, he immediately made a new group that day as well. this guy has at least 3 groups of 50s on top of the new one. his asian farmer/workers say he has a lot of krono.

Have you RMT guys ever thought about a bigger game or is it that EQ is something you like to play while selling? I wonder why you guys don't do something way more competitive like Path of Exile where the population is exponentially bigger and the RMT there is the same. There are kids in my guild who make thousands every league in the first week and they arent as organized as you guys are.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Well if you look at the feedback history of that accnt, it basically started mass selling on agnarr's release, and was only selling items/plat/plvl on agnarr until coirnav's release.

yeah theres another account darklight2016 that looks asian too but they also do league of legends, overwatch, path of exile and other games. hard to know.

Have you RMT guys ever thought about a bigger game or is it that EQ is something you like to play while selling? I wonder why you guys don't do something way more competitive like Path of Exile where the population is exponentially bigger and the RMT there is the same. There are kids in my guild who make thousands every league in the first week and they arent as organized as you guys are.

nah i havent, just something im used to while i work on pilot hours. never even played path of exile, i heard of it but i was playing something else.. ESO i think, i try not to split myself between two mmo's

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider

I honestly don't think most people seriously RMT on EQ. Maybe there is someone that does, or the asian farmers, but I'd feel safe assuming that most people who RMT just have fun playing EQ and RMT money is just a little side reward they get. Everyone thinks I'm some big RMT'er but despite popular belief, I've literally played this game for a total of 1 year 2 months. I played on Phinny for 1 year, Agnarr for a month and half, and coirnav for 2 weeks. I actually farmed krono for about 2 months total out of that entire time. I just know a lot about RMT and one thing is for sure, even though it's very viable on EQ, it's probably the worst game to do it on.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
honestly ever since I started farming WOW back during season 2 of arena (merciless sup) i've always had that desire to have extra accounts to fund whatever i wanted. like i always bought my arena team mates the deck trinkets to give us the edge, i liked being able to buy whatever like extra bag and bank slots in ESO or bigger mount in wow or that repair mammoth mount in wow. i wanted without having to buy the gold from chinese farmers. then that carried over into every game i played after, i had my main account then my farming accounts to fund my pixels.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
unsee.jpg

Why coirnav Why

• 3Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
if anyone's looking for me in game -- my subscription happened to run out the day before all the Russia drama hit. i was planning on just switching credit cards when it ran out, but now i'm going to wait and see how this all plays out before i renew.

unless someone wanted to toss me a Krono, since they're going to just disappear in a few weeks anyway =p

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
well, i was playing this casual, but spending krono to twink myself out, until i had an accident. i tore my right arm out of the socket. I tried playing, but it was a no go. I played a monk, and I twinked him hard. 2 granite bracers for 6 krono was my best purchase. If anyone from Kill Mode reads this, tell them that Korzax the monk is away temp and will be back. Hate coming back and not having a guild. cheers boys. only made it to the early 30's after a month, created char 4 hours after server release. god damn i'm going stir crazy.

Last edited: