Everquest II

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
and free flying mount
smile.png

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Nope.

I loaded up a L20is alt, got the 85 thing.

SHIT EVERYWHERE across 7 hotbars. Old spells mixed in with new. Threw up my hands, logged out, and cancelled.
If you do a new character, it only loads the most important spells at first and eases you into the other abilities.

Troll_sl

shitlord
SK is definitely the standard "solo anything" class (for what can be solo'd). At least, from what I remember.

Treesong

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Still playing EQ1 at the moment but it couldn't hurt to roll a couple of 85's, I guess. Choosing a class will not be such a problem since I have 12 SOE accounts that predate the 23rd of September..... awesome!

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Did streaming client for 20 minutes, made a level 85 necromancer, uninstalled. Maybe someday the itch will come back.

TragedyAnn_sl

shitlord
Oooooo, well this should make playing eq2 interesting again for a day or two. It will take me at least that long to decide which alts to upgrade or if I should start a new alt. Decisions, decisions...

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
At least this garbage isn't happening to WoW yet. I also hope no one thinks of spending 35 bucks on this horseshit after it goes past the 15th.

Faranor_sl

shitlord
Must be one of the hardest games to get used to.. haven't played in years but I am completely overwhelmed by all the new stuff. Still on the fence.

Runs smooth now though on my old crap computer.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
After playing DCUO, the combat for EQ2 seems too sluggish. I can't do it, it feels as if my character is fighting underwater.

Baghwan

Lord Nagafen Raider
At least this garbage isn't happening to WoW yet. I also hope no one thinks of spending 35 bucks on this horseshit after it goes past the 15th.
Weren't Blizzard handing out a free lvl 80 or sever transfer last year or so if you came back?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Pretty sure WoW invented the concept of the heroic character didn't they? DK's?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Do you still need to buy an extra $40 expansion just to get mercenaries and reforging?

And is that wow deal still on? Sounds easier than moving both my mage (who has all my gold but is on fucking Sen'jin) and my rogue (who is on a shithole PVP server and I'm not putting up with PVP) just to play for two weeks and quit again.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
You didn't have to server transfer. It was just a free 80. I bet an 85 in full timeless isn't too far out for WOW when the next expack hits.
Which they would never do, because once an Xpac hits it takes all of about 4 hours of questing through solo progression to basically equal or outstrip your epic gear from the previous xpac.

(Not to mention sell it for $35.00 a pop going forward - it was also a one time deal - not a permanent addition to a marketplace as it will be here)