Everquest II

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
no more expansionsperiodis my understanding, just campaigns. yikes.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
You don't want me feedback on anything EQ2. If someone wants to start the fire, I will come in and fan the flames.

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
Game is getting better since daybreak tbh, this games requirements of spending money is ridiculous though.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Game is getting better since daybreak tbh, this games requirements of spending money is ridiculous though.
Please do tell what daybreak has done to make this game better? Looks to me like they fired all the customer service and canceled all future expansions. Maybe I missed the good news. Please share with the group.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Have they addressed the ability bloat and the use of 10 hotbars?
Have they fixed their PvP servers (their most popular servers for years)?
Have they addressed server lag in boss encounters?
Have they done anything to make gear exciting? (i.e. Do I just simply run instances over and over again to gain some expansion specific currency so I can purchase armor that everyone else is wearing?)
Are they charging for All-Access yet I have to pay for access to new content?

I'll stop there for now but if you need, I can ask 20 more questions easily.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Have they addressed the ability bloat and the use of 10 hotbars?
People have been whining about this one for years and even though I agree completely it is blindingly obvious they are never going to change it because they are scared of pulling another NGE and totally killing their game. Let's face it, even if they did actually fix it it wouldn't bring very many people since the game is so old now. The only thing it would really do is drive off those people who still play and don't really mind the ability bloat.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
People have been whining about this one for years and even though I agree completely it is blindingly obvious they are never going to change it because they are scared of pulling another NGE and totally killing their game. Let's face it, even if they did actually fix it it wouldn't bring very many people since the game is so old now. The only thing it would really do is drive off those people who still play and don't really mind the ability bloat.
They may as well kill this game if this is how they're going to support it.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I disagree somewhat as I believe an ability overhaul would make EQ2 a much more attractive game to just kick around on. Sure, it isn't going to pull the masses but I do believe a lot of MMO players float from game to game quite often and EQ2 isn't in their rotation simply because of this lingering issue. I think they would have much more traffic, even if it is temporary or in spurts which is better than nothing.

I think initially if they completely redesigned the abilities a lot of people would be curious of how it impacted the game. I think they are crazy for not addressing this by now.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
At this point, I wonder why they even bother?

I believe Feldon said there are 10-12 people left working on Eq2 (Down from 50 a couple years ago)

Maybe 1 serious raid guild per server? No real interaction or groups on my server (Butcherblock)

Feels like this is a slow bleed....

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
as if atrocious gameplay/combat is this game's only flaw. They should just life support it and work on making a new everquest, like ya know, the next everquest.

oh wait

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
So Reddit is being used for beta feedback only? Just for the sake of seeing the community reaction I've been thinking about throwing out a big feedback post. Who's got my back? lol

I wouldn't be a proper member of the Rerolled community if I didn't attempt to go stir up some trouble with a game's community right?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
So what are they charging $15 for I don't see no content information

just checked rofl theyre fucking charging on top of an expansion they already charged for
Rum Cellar will introduce the level 100 Far Seas Distillery zone to Altar of Malice
hahaha smed you retard the russians are going to fire the shit out of you

penalty_sl

shitlord
Make a timeline server that has open world PVP and I'll gladly come back and even pay for a sub. I'd even play till the end of kunark.