Everquest II

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Holly Longdale on Twitter:

shnjR60.jpg

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
PvP server is much faster in term of progression. But again, who cares about progression on vanilla?

ps: Me and 10ish old guildmates are also playing on TLE PvE server (Stormhold), we are rebuilding our raiding guild and have EQNext in the back of our minds. If you are interested, PTS in game: Tearofsoul (usually on at night), I could tell you more about the guild.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did they actually make this legit vanilla exactly like launch was? Locked zones and such? 99.9% of people never experienced that part of the game before they removed all those.

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
Did they actually make this legit vanilla exactly like launch was? Locked zones and such? 99.9% of people never experienced that part of the game before they removed all those.
No. I mean its somewhat there, no shard xp debt, old stat systems, class progression, old abilities, soul shards, coin. It uses a lot of the current live mechanics and that breaks a lot of shit unfortunately

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I think I could have built a guild on these servers and completely destroyed everyone raiding
yeah easily. but pretty sure thats what Calaglin is planning on doing. Both servers are terrabad. Good players scattered all over we did a merge killed shit people left who knows why. There is no good guild in the game right now even a decent guild of old could destroy any WW competition. DBG did a better jobs on these servers than players have been able to. Servers are fun just players are pretty bad

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
yeah easily. but pretty sure thats what Calaglin is planning on doing. Both servers are terrabad. Good players scattered all over we did a merge killed shit people left who knows why. There is no good guild in the game right now even a decent guild of old could destroy any WW competition. DBG did a better jobs on these servers than players have been able to. Servers are fun just players are pretty bad
Well I mean the game isn't really worth playing so
tongue.png

Especially at 50.

Poster

Lord Nagafen Raider
God, I forgot how mind-numbingly earnest and stupid the population of EQ2 is. It's been fun and I'm enjoying the content but both my fury and zerker are getting close to 50 and I feel like I'm running out of things to do that are actually worthwhile.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
God, I forgot how mind-numbingly earnest and stupid the population of EQ2 is. It's been fun and I'm enjoying the content but both my fury and zerker are getting close to 50 and I feel like I'm running out of things to do that are actually worthwhile.
This is pretty normal. I'm 50 and only really log in for raids or if I want to play an alt. Getting BiS outside raids is fairly easy and most raid gear is actually not an upgrade.