Everquest II

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So there appears to be about 15 guilds that can field 1-2 groups of 50s that are recruiting for raiding, none of which ever have more than 10 people online.

It'll sort out eventually.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
So there appears to be about 15 guilds that can field 1-2 groups of 50s that are recruiting for raiding, none of which ever have more than 10 people online.

It'll sort out eventually.
Infinity's end, Gambit, Night Watch, Ex Nihilo are the only real decent ones around. Also you can sorta kill 80% of the content with 2 groups lol

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
P sure darathar is at least, we got it to 50% with two groups in gambit, with 4 healers. Two being under 50... and one hit 50 right before we zoned in

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Heh well get me an invite on Kreugen and start the guild merges to get this thing going. Shit is wide open with all these half-guilds.

Where do I need to be going for the OP group loot?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The best loot in the game drops from heroics in Lavastorm, most if not all are soloable by a necro/conjy.
Oh ffs.. specific named or just random chests? I assume then that lavastorm farm groups are a thing, since I'm not soloing shit as a wiz past the lizards on the beach.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Oh ffs.. specific named or just random chests? I assume then that lavastorm farm groups are a thing, since I'm not soloing shit as a wiz past the lizards on the beach.
Specific named, random loot.

Lavastorm farm groups aren't really a thing because most players have rolled a Conjy on an alt account to farm loot.

But yes some guilds do go out and farm as a group.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Heh well get me an invite on Kreugen and start the guild merges to get this thing going. Shit is wide open with all these half-guilds.

Where do I need to be going for the OP group loot?
We did that like a month ago where we merged all the good players pretty much. Killed a bunch of content and then for some reason everyone backed out

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
My account is still suspended and it's really fucking annoying that they don't allow you to login anywhere at all to see the duration or manage the account.