Everquest II

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
oh what the hell..I will play PVP as well whenever this forms. (If there is RR open recruitment of course....)

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
will be rolling good side as well. aww yiss, love me some eq2 pvp.

what classes you guys rolling? i'm going fury

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
my crew is going good then. We have a guild? Our raid leader is coming too so if we do want to hit raid every now and then he was one of the best on Naggy. We'll be PvP'ing mostly though. I cannot wait!

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
So it seems like most of the forums are going PvP. Anyone going PvE? If not, then I will consider joining on PvP, although my experience in EQ2 was limited (but fun). I also may need to bring up my sound system for the game so I can annoy the shit out of my wife with the sounds of skeletons laughing over and over and over. I don't know which annoyed her more back in the day when we were dating - that, or me continually playing "Bird is the Word" in BF:Vietnam while driving around the maps in a jeep.

Cerzi

Golden Knight of the Realm
Come through
rrr_img_100406.jpg
rrr_img_101219.jpg

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
E3: EverQuest EverQuest II Progression Servers :: EverQuest II :: ZAM

We'll poll each [progression] server separately so they determine their own destiny. We think the PvP server will lock themselves to a time permanently. Same for PvE-if they want to hang on with Kunark, or stay at the base game for a while, they can.

The team is doing all of these things... they're re-adding heroic mobs into the overlands, buffing all of the NPCs because they kind of explode when you poke them right now-they're just way too weak-too easy, we're disallowing a bunch of stuff like Channelers and Beastlords to start with. Prestige housing and guild halls won't be there. We're doing all the special, as much as we can, and still [have time to] launch.