Everquest II

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
well, if the launch of the EQ1 progression servers a couple months ago is any indication...

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I think they've just completely missed on this one. What a shame. I'm beginning to think that neither EQ1 or EQ2's new servers are going to last. They're just heading to quickly in the wrong direction when it really isn't this difficult. I love how people can throw up emulators all over the place and easily make changes but these guys say they can't.. or they deleted it.

Japanfour_sl

shitlord
no exile in pvp is fucking retarded. Its like one of the few unique things about eq2 pvp.

Pretty sure the devs "voted" it off the server so they had less work to do.

All these changes are fucky.

penalty_sl

shitlord
I just have a gut feeling that this is going to be nothing like the glory days of eq2 pvp. Instead it will be the jarbled mess of crap that eq2 is now with a locked timeline.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
So have any big guilds announced a plan to play on the new servers? I've been looking around but haven't seen much. I know some of the Faceless guys from Lockjaw are planning to play here.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
So have any big guilds announced a plan to play on the new servers? I've been looking around but haven't seen much. I know some of the Faceless guys from Lockjaw are planning to play here.
We've been in touch with a few of them.. so far most of them are waiting to see the numbers because the beta servers are not showing them much. I don't foresee many of them jumping on this unless something changes.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I just have a gut feeling that this is going to be nothing like the glory days of eq2 pvp. Instead it will be the jarbled mess of crap that eq2 is now with a locked timeline.
How many times do I have to say that in this thread before people get the idea

Falmer_sl

shitlord
Shame they are being so ultra lazy about the server, I would have loved to revive some of that vanilla EQ2 nostalgia, as poverty as the game was back then.

How's the emulator coming along?

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
We'll be there on the PvP side if you guys want to roll with us. I was considering starting up one of our old guild names but we can roll with the Faceless guild tag if you guys want. I did get an update on one of the big Naggy guilds and they're going to be there but others are upset about the Exile faction still. I'm sure most will be there at the start just for the sake of curiosity but for now I believe people are trying to use whatever they can to threaten devs in hopes of getting some changes made.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I plan on playing pvp but may not go all in, depending on how much of a shitshow this ends up being.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Cupie/Tseroth from Faceless checking in. Will be blue.
dude I knew I recognized your name yesterday.

rrr_img_103907.jpg

You know I will, if we can at least get enough for a static group.
Yeah man I want to get a solid high play time group going. I'll message you here