Everquest II

Teljair_sl

shitlord
My only issue with playing EQ2 again is I will need to remember how to click my skills instead of hot keys which I'm used to now. It's just how I always played.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I posted that video. I hope people aren't dumb enough to think it's fake. lol
The video is absolutely real - I've got some newb chars logged in Queen's Colony I think on some account that I've lost track of last I checked - doesn't mean they're putting it on the TLE/P though.

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
The video is absolutely real - I've got some newb chars logged in Queen's Colony I think on some account that I've lost track of last I checked - doesn't mean they're putting it on the TLE/P though.
I know, I made the video. I meant I hope people don't believe Gninja's trolling about it being fake. lol

Iadien

You assume he was trolling, he probably really believes it is fake.
Doubtful. If you read his posts, he's being sarcastic throughout. He moved Strings to Antonica and prevented others from going there, and added a message about needing to be on timelock servers, etc.

What is the outpost of the Overlord? Is it just the original Isle of Refuge, minus the boat ride intro?
Isle of Refuge was split into an evil (Outpost of the Overlord) and good (Queen's Colony) version. They have easier mobs and a different crafting area.

Falmer_sl

shitlord
Isle of Refuge was split into an evil (Outpost of the Overlord) and good (Queen's Colony) version. They have easier mobs and a different crafting area.
Easier mobs than the original IoR? How is that even possible? From what I remember, it was all solo content, with the exception of that goblin in the cave for the final quest, to teach players about grouping.

Iadien

The isles are definitely in. If you try to create a new character on the TLE servers right now, the starting locations are the isles.

Iadien

Not yet. The estimate is 12 PM PDT. I'm sure someone will post here as soon as they're open.

Falmer_sl

shitlord
Looks like I might have to reinstall. Hopefully it's less aids than it was 2 weeks ago.
>download ~18GB to stop the in game stuttering
>game still stutters like crazy
>restart launcher, it is now "pre-loading assets" (~18GB), at a speed much, much lower than even my peasant connecton download speed

What is this sorcery?