Everquest II

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
The loot they linked was so bad, I doubt if they will worry that much about it.

(My guild cannot even get 24 to show up at this point)
Like Kreugen said, guild won't filter out until content gets harder. My guild right now is the opposite of yours, slowly getting more people to 50, almost have 24 now.

I also have a feeling that the next DoF vote won't get pass either, and more hardcore raiders will go afk.

Japanfour_sl

shitlord
Like Kreugen said, guild won't filter out until content gets harder. My guild right now is the opposite of yours, slowly getting more people to 50, almost have 24 now.

I also have a feeling that the next DoF vote won't get pass either, and more hardcore raiders will go afk.
yeah once DoF vote results hit more than half my guild went mia. We went from having 2 full raids full of people to having barely an X2. Why those idiots continue to invest in short term players over long term players is beyond me at this point. Didnt work during F2p, didnt work for dungeon finder, why would they think it would work now?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Whenever I /who most of the guilds talked about here I see 3-5 people online. There can't be that many anon, most use RP to display the guild tag.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Ran entirely through Nek2. Not one good treasure box. All crap with half the stats of our normal gear. Ah well. Was still a fun run through with friends :p

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I think the problem is all the hardcore NA players are spread out into many guilds. I mean our guild ("semi-hardcore") right now prob has 2 groups of good players (prob 6 of them are really good & hardcore), and we have to fill out raid force with 2 more group of average casual players...

Not sure about other hardcore guilds like Exnihilo and Infinitys-End. Not to mention there are also Conquest, Menace, Paragon, Ruin, Sanctimonious etc etc. All spread out man.
Yeah it's 100% the problem and me and a few others have been saying it since the second week of launch. We tried to merge all the good players together (Gambit, Ex nih, IE, etc) and for some reason everyone went back to their old guilds for dumb reasons after 1 night of killing 90% of the content. Kinda when I stopped giving a shit as much as I did

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
They happen to post a video?

Curious to see how they got past 3rd wave of adds on Vox.
I know they tried to burn it at 40% and got it to 28% last time i checked on my russian friends so they probably got past the x2's by just blowing every temp possible then buring it 20-0%~.

chorboy

Also ex nihilo/infinity's end are bad as fuck, MAYBE 2-3 good players. Gambit died and i know our dps was trolling those guilds with 24 players, when we had like 21 and a shitty setup outisde of 2 groups. Also i'll probably come back once dof hits to exploit something new and get banned again

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Also ex nihilo/infinity's end are bad as fuck, MAYBE 2-3 good players. Gambit died and i know our dps was trolling those guilds with 24 players, when we had like 21 and a shitty setup outisde of 2 groups. Also i'll probably come back once dof hits to exploit something new and get banned again
I was parsing almost top as a troub.
frown.png

chorboy

I was parsing almost top as a troub.
frown.png
Lol. Our parse was like assassin/conj/necro/wizard, the mage group always got fury/troub/illy and three mages. I got an illy and a fury lol, it depended on the fight but they would usually win because any long parse they would give me dirge/coe instead of troub/illy (dps mod is shit compared to haste :/)

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
You were getting beat on the parse in every raid I remember ^

But also anyone who only cares about a parse is usually why shit doesn't die

chorboy

What happened? I will judge quality of exploit
Basically they tanked the dragon off the main platform so when adds popped on main tank the adds had to path up, so they ranged them down/stunned/rooted etc. before they got to them basically negating the ^^^'s ever hitting an off-tank or the raid. Once the mob hits 40% it spawns 10 x2 adds, and basically everyone wipes at this point. So they had an off tank taunt them at 40% and run away and hard burned vox, then at 20% the other off tank grabbed the next set. They then burned it down the last 20% super quickly wiped to adds and collected the box.